• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Signed Freddie Man Utd Photo

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
£75 - includes framed picture of the free-kick, ticket and programme personally signed. Seen for sale today in a sports memorabilia shop in Leigh. (in one of the alleyways opposite the Library).

Oops - edited to make clear I haven't bought it - but would probably make a nice gift for someone.

Also had Gordon Banks signed shirt 'Pele save shirt' for £225 though I'm not entirely convinced it's the actual shirt.

Lived in and around Leigh most of my life and never knew the place existed
biggrin.gif

i help out that shop one leigh lights and pop in when ever i'm walking past, nice little business. The owner is a Wet spam fan though !
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jcrcr @ Dec. 18 2006,19:26)]i help out that shop one leigh lights and pop in when ever i'm walking past, nice little business. The owner is a Wet spam fan though !
biggrin.gif
Dave the iron is a very good friend of mine and i can confirm everything he sells in that shop is 100% legit.
None of your dodgy E-Bay rubbish here guys,everything authentic.HE's amazing in the way he can tell if signatures are real or not as he knows EVERYONE'S signature.

His shop is called Sport Remembered (01702 482222).We sat together up at Leeds (league) and he agreed then that was the most one-sided game he'd seen,and we STILL lost 2-0!

Need anything for x-mas just bell him,the geezer's quality.

Nice feedback ! - I never doubted him but it wasn't clear to me whether the Gordon Banks shirt was THE shirt or one of his shirts and as I was just passing by in the middle of studying at the Library I didn't have too much time to dwell.

Shop definitely looks well worth a visit, especially with that testimony.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Dec. 18 2006,20:43)]Nice feedback ! - I never doubted him but it wasn't clear to me whether the Gordon Banks shirt was THE shirt or one of his shirts and as I was just passing by in the middle of studying at the Library I didn't have too much time to dwell.

More than likely a replica England shirt from that era signed by Banks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Dec. 18 2006,20:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Dec. 18 2006,20:43)]Nice feedback ! - I never doubted him but it wasn't clear to me whether the Gordon Banks shirt was THE shirt or one of his shirts and as I was just passing by in the middle of studying at the Library I didn't have too much time to dwell.

He's getting ever so drunk and silly at present i believe and can't hear his mobile,i'll ask him tomorrow about the Banks'
shirt.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp and two veg @ Dec. 18 2006,21:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Dec. 18 2006,20:46)]
[b said:

He's getting ever so drunk and silly at present i believe and can't hear his mobile,i'll ask him tomorrow about the Banks'
shirt.
Cheers - I only wish I'd had the time to either read the print or pop in and ask myself.

Back