• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

gracelogan

Hi Everyone

I am selling a donated Signed Southend United Large size shirt!

This has been donated so we can help fund a bucket list for a 32 year old friend who has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer and is not expected to last beyond this xmas! My mate Gemma also has a 20 month old baby boy.

So I am open to offer but am looking for as much as possible!

With Southend flying high at the moment this could be a great shirt to win! 2014/2015 promotion winning shirt! Lets hope so.....

Please click on this link --

https://www.facebook.com/Gemsbucket...407042541476/1057714010910779/?type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/Gemsbucketlist?fref=nf

Southend United Signed Shirt.jpg

Hi have you thought about raffling the shirt,l am sure you would get a great response from shrimpers' fans for such a great cause

Hi Mate, TBH I wouldn't know how to hold such an event with so many fans about!

So the other best option is to sell it to the highest bidder.

I have a fundraising football night booked in May with many raffle prizes, so was hoping to sell this to a higher seller rather than giving it away in a raffle with lots of other prizes! To me this top is the crown jewels lol.

With Southend Utd doing so well this season this could be a great memorable top to buy.

Thanks for the idea mate.

Back