• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Signed SUFC Ball up for grabs

Signed SUFC Football

On Saturday Night at the SZFC Music Quiz Night we will be auctioning a signed SUFC football signed by all of the 2004/5 squad. However, we are making this fantastic souvenir available to the whole Shrimperzone community as I will be taking private bids beforehand from whoever wants their hands on it. If you want to own what could be a piece of history then PM me your highest bid and if it is not beaten on the night then it is yours. If you are not there to collect the ball then we can arrange collection or you can pay the postage. Bids to reach me no later than 5pm Saturday night.

However, the only way to ensure you WIN, is to turn up on the night.

Quiz starts at 8pm and costs £7 per person (inc Food). If you can get a team of 6-8 together then great, but if it’s you on your own or there’s only a couple of you we will fit you in. Just add your details to the thread or PM me with your choice from the Fish House. There will also be a raffle taking place during the night.

If anyone has any questions regarding the above, please contact me.

Dave

Only received 2 bids so far. This is a great opportunity to own a ball signed by *fingers crossed* the double winning squad, and would be a lot more worthwhile than the signed ball i've got of the 2002/3 squad
oops.gif

Back