• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Signed SUFC Shirt, photo, DVD on Ebay

[b said:
Quote[/b] (uk_coops @ Jan. 16 2005,20:54)]I've got some SUFC stuff on ebay for a week

Signed 03/04 away shirt combined with signed photo....

Signed Shirt and Photo

and the SUFC 03/04 DVD combined with a copy of Football Manager 2005 for the p.c

DVD and Football Manager 2005

Cheers
Loyal supporter then ?
tounge.gif

....as I hear week in, week out, from the football experts, there is no such thing as loyalty in football anymore. The way I see it, Southend did'nt show me any loyalty by playing in the LDV final when they knew I was in Aus and could'nt go. It's works both ways.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Jan. 16 2005,21:54)]maybe you two could do a trade for the poxy fruit machine!
biggrin.gif
Yeah, 'cos that's really going help the gambling isn't it?!

WS

Well I see you have got a good price for the items. I hope you are donating the money you have made to the tsunami appeal there are people who need the money far more than you do.

Come on do the honourable thing I am sure we will all respect you if you do.

Dont bring this to everyone's attention. I was hoping it would go quietly and cheapish...

Kev

wink.gif

Now at £32 altogether, you buy the dvd from the shop and FM2005 on ebay sepearately and get it cheaper than that ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 23 2005,19:58)]Now at £32 altogether, you buy the dvd from the shop and FM2005 on ebay sepearately and get it cheaper than that ...
Now I didn't want to point that out, but now you have and saved me the trouble.
wink.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Jan. 23 2005,20:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 23 2005,19:58)]Now at £32 altogether, you buy the dvd from the shop and FM2005 on ebay sepearately and get it cheaper than that ...
Now I didn't want to point that out, but now you have and saved me the trouble.
wink.gif
tounge.gif
Or, howabout borrowing the DVD off a mate, keep it for ages and 'forget' you have it. Then buy FM2005 on ebay for about a tenner. Sorted.

biggrin.gif

........ or borrowing the DVD and FM2005 of your mate and flogging it on Ebay without him knowing.

...of course I'm kidding, I would'nt be that cruel.

...I took them without him knowing.

kidding of course...it's all legit.

Back