• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Signings and fossetts etc

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Interesteing that Ron martin chose to do an interview in the radio yesterday. Ron has been very public in his views and news and long may that continue. I liked what he said about fallon not being right in the mind in not wanting to come to club, because he only wants players who want to pull on the shirt. He is willing to splash that cash should the players be available. I wouldnt be surprised if the club end up beating the record transfer soon and splashing £500k+ on a single player. I hope that walker turns out to be a decent propersition and one for now and the future. Also said that fossetts will be found out shortly and was is justme or did he seems overly confident? Maybe he knows something we do not.

I doubt we'd be spending money if it didn't look good for Fossetts Farm. Realistically if the move there collapses we're up sh!t creek.

Yep i agree , but i dont think the ground will be rejected. Once we get the ok i think the purse strings will be loosened. He understands that the crowds will come ,but money needs to be spent. Still 7300 for yesterdays match was good considering yeovil only brought 300 tops and we are having a real purple patch. New ground good football = 11-14k average.

According to a surveyor based in southend i know Ron has bought more land he had on first refusal around Fossets Farm before christmas. He thought it would be a strange thing to do if the stadium was not in the offing.

According to a surveyor based in southend i know Ron has bought more land he had on first refusal around Fossets Farm before christmas. He thought it would be a strange thing to do if the stadium was not in the offing.

Im pretty certain the stadium will get the go-ahead, although the Government are not exactly known for consistent decision making, but with the precedent having been set with Brighton's impending move to Falmer, we really should be looking at being on site in the next 12 months.

Back