• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Silence from Tilly, Brush and Ron

Clinton Baptiste

Life Presidentā­
Not a word from any of them since saturdays match, not one comment from yesterday or indeed today. Whilst Geoff King has made himself a numpty, shouldnt our beloved chairman have made some sort of statement? Surely he can see that King is making a fool of himself and shouldve intervened.
Nothing from our management duo either, not a single word on yesterdays activities, is Tilly about to go? Is Ron ready to sell up? Am I just completely bored and making up another thread about this week??

To be fair, it was RM who spoke about the Macca bid being rejected.

I'm not expecting anything from anyone, apart from the pre-match build up from Tilly or Brush, until after the AGM.

They need to have a little get together beforehand and all be singing from the same hym sheet and so a United front or I can imagine SZ being a very depressing place late Thursday/Early Friday.

Last edited:
signing from the same hymn sheet?

I see where we got David Crown from now - "Crown him, Crown him, Crown him..."

I wonder if there's an uncovered gem in Africa called Kumbya?

Back