• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Simeon Akinola

I would assume so. He was among those released at the end of his contract and guess we let him train to help his recovery/fitness.

I think he needs to drop down a level or two, play some games, prove his fitness and score some goals. If he does that I think and hope he’ll get a decent offer again. Shame it didn’t work out for him as he seems a good bloke.

No need to be disrespectful. It didn't work out and he was poorly managed, especially with his injury.

Someone will take a punt on him and he will likely do well.

Reactions: JAL
Come off it Shrimpet, that's a crass thing to say. Just when you seemed to be posting more sensible thoughts too...... show a bit of emotional intelligence man.

I think it is reasonable to assume he has now departed and as such this thread cn now go to Ex Shrimpers.

Don't understand why people cannot just wish them well and leave it there, no need for the disrespect over something that was nowhere near his own fault.

I wish him well and hope to see him flourish again, he deserves it after the horrid few years he has had both on a personal level and the issues SUFC have had.

Last edited:
Back