• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Simon Cox

Think this is a new one

Was on about 15k a week during the 7yrs at his peak - not sure that included his time at southend

Seems quite a few players tend to settle in the area really well and ultimately live locally despite moving on ala timlin, Leonard, Paul smith now coxy. A reminder that overall it is a really decent place to live. Annoys me when all people see is the (granted) tacky seafront and surrounding areas and label the place a ****hole because, well, it really isn’t.

I can't see punters paying F45 prices in such a crappy part of town.
Sadly for Coxy I agree with you. Two gyms have already been their and failed both times. I know this is a slightly different model but we live in a time where big gyms are pretty cheap really and have parking etc. Not sure what this place offers that they don't other than being more expensive, no parking and in a really horrible area.

Back