• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good spot blueveined. Sounds as though he is with us next season and hopefully he will enjoy life and enjoy his football. The combination could be a winner.

Yep, great interview that and thanks for posting.

Underlines that the players here have generally liked the club and the managers and chairman.

Nice interview and very positive about the club. I wonder if the journalist is a fan?

Shows how difficult it is for footballers to deal with the **** in life we all have to deal with at times, and good to hear both manager and chairman were understanding and supportive.

I thought everyone hated Phil Brown?

Drastic changes were made and while it was not great to see because Phil Brown was well liked,

Still think i'll be putting him down as 1st goalscorer next season .

I thought everyone hated Phil Brown?

Drastic changes were made and while it was not great to see because Phil Brown was well liked,

Wasn't it discussed at the time that PB had his favourites and those not in the golden circle were shunned? Hence why AB moved to Millwall? There's been plenty of his ex-players from various clubs criticising his man management skills.

It's a really nice interview that paints him and the club in a good light. From bits and pieces on instagram, Cox has always seemed like a bit of a lad but this has changed my opinion on him.

You can't knock someone's professionalism if their attitude is to work even harder to get back into the team. Big respect.

I hope his whole family find some peace given their loss.

Wasn't it discussed at the time that PB had his favourites and those not in the golden circle were shunned? Hence why AB moved to Millwall? There's been plenty of his ex-players from various clubs criticising his man management skills.

Don't rise to his trolling.

ps Naps are you going Saturday?

Good news this. Quality player. Never going to score hundreds of goals, but an integral part of the good play up front when we play well. Great vision, and probably as many assists as goals.

Would be over the moon if he stayed.

Really good player, Needs a big, decent player next to him, there is not any in our current squad.

Interesting read here - sounds like he's having a difficult time of it OFF the pitch again at the moment as well.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/sport/soccer/--920376.html

Got to give him credit, he's the only player I've seen who has taken to twitter to speak about yesterday. I'd love him to stay with us next season but would fully understand it if he moved on. He works so hard each game, I think he deserves to stay in League 1.

Back