• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Simpson, Harrold and Tomlin

Am I right in thinking these 3 are all at Crawley. Tomlin scored today but the other two seem to have gone off the radar.

Anyone know anything about them?

Now I can't edit the title of this thread .............

Transfer listed, didn't realise Tomlin was there and would have him back out of those 3.

I think his best days are behind him .... with that 1 season with us being his highlight.

Harold and Simpson transfer listed? Sounds odd. :unsure:

I would have Harrold back as he and Corr similar and suited to the style we want to play- and when we are chasing a game if both are on when we are throwing it in the box then probably not bad either- caveat being what Matt is on earnings wise

Good to see Josh Simpson back in the Crawley team and scoring last week. I met his Dad and his bother back in July at my cousin's in Bishop's Stortford and Josh phoned his brother while I was there. Josh was fit and really looking forward to the new season, so will have been gutted to be told he wasn't wanted by John Gregory. Josh is a good friend of Luke Prosser, apparently.

Good to see Josh Simpson back in the Crawley team and scoring last week. I met his Dad and his bother back in July at my cousin's in Bishop's Stortford and Josh phoned his brother while I was there. Josh was fit and really looking forward to the new season, so will have been gutted to be told he wasn't wanted by John Gregory. Josh is a good friend of Luke Prosser, apparently.

Josh has had a long term injury this season. After playing in the opening match he picked up a hamstring injury, then he fell out with john Gregory. He played 70 minutes in Crawleys win against Notts County and a similar time against Peterborough scoring a goal. His contract comes to an end this summer so his future looks (as well as Crawleys looks undecided.) Good player at league one level.

Simpson can certainly do a job in league 1 & 2, Harrold I am not so sure about and would rather we went for youth to play alongside BBBC rather than someone instead of him. I agree with Ratty that Tomlin has had his purple patch for goal scoring and he is the least of the three that I would want returning.
I can also imagine Yeovil looking for 1,2 or all three of these guys as they rebuild; or Barnet & Bristol Rovers getting some league players back in if they get up.

I rated Simpson when he was here. Wouldn't want him back though, same goes for the other 2.

Reckon he'll sign for Yeovil and be reunited with Sturrock, along with Blair, Bouzid, Soares, Comminges, Gilbert, Zaaboub and Bilel.

Simpson and Deegan are 2 completely different players! Simpson is the only 1 of the 3 that I would like back.

Agree, but don't think another midfielder will/should be top of the shopping list; and if so, we can do better than Simpson.

Back