• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Simpson's characters

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Had the luxury of having a day off today and got to watch an episode of the great programme as never normally home in time ( get the violins out ) .

Anyway simple one really , who's your fav's , of course Homer is the main man but my favs are Carl and Lenny and chief wiggum and Ralph .

Could go on but them 4 do make me chuckle .

professor-frink.gif

Professor Frink ain't too bad
ronaldo-the-simpsons.jpg

But Homer sending off Ronaldo was good

Ralph is brilliant, also have a soft spot for Millhouse, and Principal Skinner

Sadly the show jumped the shark a long time ago but the classics are still...well classics.

Favourites:

Monty Burns.
Moe Szyslak.
Herschel Shmoikel Pinkus Yerucham Krustofski.
Troy McClure.
Lionel Hutz.
Lenny Leonardson.
Professor John Frink.

Favourite episodes:

Krusty gets Kancelled.
Boy scoutz in the hood.
Stark raving dad.
Homer the heretic.
Homer goes to college.
$pringfield (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)

Last edited:
Kent Brockman
Groundsman Willie
Moe
Lenny
Comic Book Guy

But Ralph has the best lines:

Me fail English? That's unpossible.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
I bent my wookie

kentbrockman_240.jpg

Kent Brockman: Just miles from your doorstep, hundreds of men are given weapons and trained to kill. The government calls it the Army, but a more alarmist name would be....... The Killbot Factory.

Kent Brockman: Ladies and gentlemen, I've been to Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan, and I can say without hyperbole that this is a million times worse than all of them put together.

burns.gif

Mr.Burns: Quick Smithers. Bring the mind eraser device!
Smithers:You mean the revolver, sir?
Mr.Burns: Precisely.

Burns: Look at that pig. Stuffing his face with donuts on my time! That's right, keep eating...Little do you know you're drawing ever closer to the poison donut! [cackles evilly, then stops abruptly] There is a poison one, isn't there Smithers?
Smithers: Err...no, sir. I discussed this with our lawyers, and they consider it murder.

Comic Book Guy, Professor Frink, Dr Nick, Apu, McBain & Ralph and...

fulltroy.jpg

"HI. I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such self help tapes as 'Smoke yourself thin' and 'Get some confidence, Stupid!"

"Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about!"

Back