• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Singers / Bands that everyone likes apart from you.....

Van Morrison
The Smiths
Rush
Springsteen
Willie Nelson
Bob Dylan
Velvet Underground
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Journey
Kings of Leon
Smashing Pumpkins

The MSP are, again, one of the finest bands these shores have ever produced. The Holy Bible is beyond criticism.

Opinions eh? They're like arseholes, everybody has one.

Van Morrison
The Smiths
Rush
Springsteen
Willie Nelson
Bob Dylan
Velvet Underground
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Journey
Kings of Leon
Smashing Pumpkins
I've amazed myself at how much I've come to love '80s Rush of late - it's almost all I've listened to for the last month.

Maybe it's time for reappraisal- last time I listened to them I hated it.
To be honest, it's probably more a case that I've finally hit that age where a fella comes to love '80s Rush! It's totally naff, I know that, but I just can't get enough of it. #DadRock

Van Morrison
The Smiths
Rush
Springsteen
Willie Nelson
Bob Dylan
Velvet Underground
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Journey
Kings of Leon
Smashing Pumpkins

Agreed on the above and others mentioned earlier, but I would like to exclude Genesis and Pink Floyd from the list and the above posts if I may.

In fact, I feel so strongly that I've got Rachel Riley on the case, as she seems popular today! :Winking::Whistling:

Agreed on the above and others mentioned earlier, but I would like to exclude Genesis and Pink Floyd from the list and the above posts if I may.

In fact, I feel so strongly that I've got Rachel Riley on the case, as she seems popular today! :Winking::Whistling:
The countdown clock has started on her limited career ending soon

Sadly. She's got herself in a right pickle.

That said, Twitter can be a vile place.

ABBA
Smiths
Adele
Amy Winehouse
Kings of Leon
Arctic Monkeys
Ed Sheeran
Smashing Pumpkins
Phil Collins
Genesis
Kate Bush
Joe Jackson
and many many more I have forgotten about

ABBA
Smiths
Adele
Amy Winehouse
Kings of Leon
Arctic Monkeys
Ed Sheeran
Smashing Pumpkins
Phil Collins
Genesis
Kate Bush
Joe Jackson
and many many more I have forgotten about

You're wrong abou Amy Winehouse.She could have been a great jazz singer.Joe Jackson is worth a listen too.The Smiths were a first rate pop band.Even Abba had their moments (visually at least)!Even Kate Bush made one decent album(her first).

You're wrong abou Amy Winehouse.She could have been a great jazz singer.Joe Jackson is worth a listen too.The Smiths were a first rate pop band.Even Abba had their moments (visually at least)!

Can't disagree with any of that (bar Joe Jackson naturally!), but ABBA wrote some great pop songs.

You're wrong abou Amy Winehouse.She could have been a great jazz singer.Joe Jackson is worth a listen too.The Smiths were a first rate pop band.Even Abba had their moments (visually at least)!Even Kate Bush made one decent album(her first).

Not interested in jazz - heard a lot of Joe Jackson - second rate Elvis Costello - I like Johnny Marr as a guitarist but the band no. Abba and Kate Bush do nothing for me

Not interested in jazz - heard a lot of Joe Jackson - second rate Elvis Costello - I like Johnny Marr as a guitarist but the band no. Abba and Kate Bush do nothing for me

With some anonymity on here, I can say that unfortunately I like a couple of Abba songs (always like how they used 'Fernando' on 'Summer of Sam'), but I'm not at all keen on Kate Bush.

Back