• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sinking ship, thanks Ron....

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Bottom 6 if we are lucky under this regime,, won't be renewing the season ticket until ******** Ron gets his act together. Don't think it will happen to be honest and will end up relagated under his mis management. How to destroy a club in a few years!

erica-yawn-200305211.jpg

Any need for this post?

So let my get this straight, you won't pay for a season ticket, until Ron somehow gets some money ..... great idea!

Bottom 6 if we are lucky? Are there more places below the bottom 6 then?

If we wanted to destroy this club, the we would have been dead last season at the first court hearing!

erica-yawn-200305211.jpg

Any need for this post?

So let my get this straight, you won't pay for a season ticket, until Ron somehow gets some money ..... great idea!

Bottom 6 if we are lucky? Are there more places below the bottom 6 then?

If we wanted to destroy this club, the we would have been dead last season at the first court hearing!

You can keep yawning all you like, Ron is close to ending this wonderful club, how on earth can you keep supporting this bullshitting idiot?

You can keep yawning all you like, Ron is close to ending this wonderful club, how on earth can you keep supporting this bullshitting idiot?

I didn't say I was supporting him, I was just saying that if he wanted to destroy this club, then he would have done it at the numerous court appearances. I am definitely not a fan of him, and I'm annoyed with all this crap that is going on at the club and I would prefer actions instead of more spin, but I am tired of hundreds of threads that are all saying the same thing over and over again!

Just thinking how things might turn out trying to work out the logic behind Ron's continues involvement with the club and what he is going to get out of it and the only reason I can think of is the sale of Roots Hall, no team to worry about and no new stadium.

I can't see any benefit of running the team into the ground if you have all the Fossets Blah, Blah, big time future ambitions in the pipe line and say he builds Fossets and then makes way for a consortium of some kind and charges them rent to play at Fossets, if the above say B*****ks to that and ground share then Ron will be stuck with an empty stadium.

I didn't say I was supporting him, I was just saying that if he wanted to destroy this club, then he would have done it at the numerous court appearances. I am definitely not a fan of him, and I'm annoyed with all this crap that is going on at the club and I would prefer actions instead of more spin, but I am tired of hundreds of threads that are all saying the same thing over and over again!

God, these are the best and most forgiving supporters in the country but already it is starting to look like relegation before a ball is kicked. Herd and O' Keef modeling the kit, smell the coffee and stop being so gullible!

Bottom 6 if we are lucky under this regime,, won't be renewing the season ticket until ******** Ron gets his act together. Don't think it will happen to be honest and will end up relagated under his mis management. How to destroy a club in a few years!

How about you either get a season ticket and support the players or **** off somewhere else and spout your rubbish, you negative, monkey faced ****

How about you either get a season ticket and support the players or **** off somewhere else and spout your rubbish, you negative, monkey faced ****

How bout you get real before we sink with grateful youth team players!

Well said. What is the point in being negative all the bloody time! I love how hard it is to try and get a sensible argument from some of the 'Ron Haters' on here, it is like one loop.

Thread over.

Last edited:
Well said. What is the point in being negative all the bloody time! I love how hard it is to try and get a sensible argument from some of the 'Ron Haters' on here, it is like one loop.

Um ..what is there to be positive about exactly? :unsure:
Apart from the fact that(for the moment)we still have a football club to support of course.:)

So what do you think of Ron then? I think that he will be putting out a reserve team of no hopers that will take us down, what do you think?

Um ..what is there to be positive about exactly? :unsure:
Apart from the fact that(for the moment)we still have a football club to support of course.:)

1) We are not Col Ewe.
2) Nicky Bailey could still be in League One.
3) Jacks getting a new flag .....

So what do you think of Ron then? I think that he will be putting out a reserve team of no hopers that will take us down, what do you think?

I think Ron did not prepare for the inevitable relegation from the championship, which has lead us to paying out large sums of money in both transfer fees and wages, which we are still paying for (in Francis and Barrett) in League Two if we can't sell them. I really hoped that he would have accepted the bids from the consortium, but after rejecting a second offer, which I understand was a very good offer, it seems that he is unwilling to sell up and I really hope that he knows what he is doing ...

He should leave the team selection to Tilson as it is his job.

Last edited:
How bout you get real before we sink with grateful youth team players!

I'd support Southend United in whatever league they are in whether it be League Two or Essex Senior League and before you say that I might get that soon please just give it a rest I dont want to hear it. I seem to remember some time ago that you promised us that you wouldnt be posting anymore that didnt seem to last very long. If you dont want to buy a Season Ticket then DONT noone is forcing you and we dont really want to know if you are of you arent !
If you want to keep knocking the 11 players, regardless of age or ability, that pull on the team shirt then i think quite a few people on here dont want to hear it just leave us to support our club.
We have been spoilt over the last 6 or 7 years with success and expect too much. We always have been and always will be a 3/4th division yo yo team we have to make the most of the good times when they happen.
My late grandmother instilled throughout her life the addage that if you cant say something nice about someone then dont say anything at all..... perhaps you might want to take note.

2,230 posts from Wiggy, blimey, all those words! Surely the biggest waste since Jordan's last book.

I'd support Southend United in whatever league they are in whether it be League Two or Essex Senior League and before you say that I might get that soon please just give it a rest I dont want to hear it. I seem to remember some time ago that you promised us that you wouldnt be posting anymore that didnt seem to last very long. If you dont want to buy a Season Ticket then DONT noone is forcing you and we dont really want to know if you are of you arent !
If you want to keep knocking the 11 players, regardless of age or ability, that pull on the team shirt then i think quite a few people on here dont want to hear it just leave us to support our club.
We have been spoilt over the last 6 or 7 years with success and expect too much. We always have been and always will be a 3/4th division yo yo team we have to make the most of the good times when they happen.
My late grandmother instilled throughout her life the addage that if you cant say something nice about someone then dont say anything at all..... perhaps you might want to take note.
Cheers dreamer for that.... perhaps you should read the other realists posts in the Echo. RON'S BULLY is wearing thin, will it last any further than October, i very much doubt it, Darlington anyone?

I cant under stand why you all bully wiggy its a forum its there opinion I make her correct on alot of things, I remember the **** you all gave Irate Ian remember him? and look at that story now!!

I cant under stand why you all bully wiggy its a forum its there opinion I make her correct on alot of things, I remember the **** you all gave Irate Ian remember him? and look at that story now!!

....what was that all about? Be fair under Ron we are not far from oblivion!

Can I just ask why have two of the most anti RM posters commented on how dire the situation is again tonight, separately? Has something else specifically gone wrong or is it just time for another moan?

Other than the 2 negative (but probably true & fair) letters in today's Echo brought them out of the woodwork for the latest complaints?

Oh & before anybody starts, I've been quite forthright in how let down I feel by RM over the past year so I'm in no way defending him just now.

Back