• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SIX Game Season Starts NOW

How’s it going to go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So can we do it? With a new wind blowing through the club and training ground, is there really enough time to pull this off?

The season starts now. Nail your colours to the mast Shrimpers!

I had a quick word with my mate and asked if we could fix it. He seemed pretty confident we could, so that's good enough for me.

1554489799513.jpeg

I’ve gone with survival, but it will go down to the wire. Just really don’t like the look of that final game at home to the Sunderland juggernaut. Also hoping it’s not already over by then.

Yes, definitely don't want it going to the last game or having to rely on other scores.

I actually think tomorrow is the 'real' crunch time. If the team reacts to the new manager and they can get at least a point and show the desire that has been missing of late, then I think survival is on the cards. I agree with you that it will go down to the wire, but just imagine the atmosphere against Sunderland if we both need the three points. It will be seriously white hot.

He doesn't need a miracle, were not 6 points adrift.

2 wins and a draw from the next 5 would leave it in our hands v Sunderland. I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:
I think one good result will lead to a couple more. We need that first good result in the next couple of games to give us a chance.

I'm predicting 4 points from the next two games - that'll give us 4 games to find one more win which IMO would see us safe. Just.

I have written off the Sunderland game. Therefore we have to get the points over the next 5 games. As a mininum we need 3 wins from those 5, something that doesn't look achievable. After all apart from the manager nothing has changed.

We should beat Wycombe. We may beat Burton. We should gain a point at Walsall. The Rochdale game is a must win for us because their game in hand gives them the advantage over us.

That leaves the Cod Army tomorrow and Sunderland on the last day. Ched Evans and Paddy Madden are a potent strike force for Fleetwood and ordinarily I couldn't see us getting anything at Highbury; however, because its our first game under KB (and HR) I fancy us gaining a point. So we may have 52 points by the time we meet Sunderland..... more likely 50 or 49. Looks like it'll go right down to the wire.....

KB needs to work miracles. Can't see it happening sadly.

He doesn’t. It’s still in our own hands. Which is remarkable to me as we’ve not won in 12. The games we have against Walsall, Rochdale and Wycombe are absolute must wins

As for Fleetwood, I would take a draw providing that’s better than Walsall or Rochdale can manage in their respective games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back