• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SKY SPORTS 1 NOW!!

Someone lend me a digibox and 2.4m dish ...

WS

wink.gif

lol did a preview of every league 2 club! and just named team.. i think they concentrating on premier.

Really cool seeing Barrett and Maher being announced in the League 2 team with mugshots.

Interesting pronounciation of Kevs name, some say Ma-er (silent h. That guy said "Mire"

lol they just said paul kitson is in form for Reading!!!! I THINK THEY MEANT DAVE! HAHA schoolboy.

the coverage of all divisions seemed quite unbiased and even, until that is it got to the Premier$hite.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ April 25 2005,22:49)]the coverage of all divisions seemed quite unbiased and even, until that is it got to the Premier$hite.....
true.
premier team of season
cech
g neville
j terry
r ferdinand
a cole
f lampard
s gerrard
a robben
s wright phillips
t henry
a johnson

i didnt know these awards...
3rd - a robben
2nd - s wright phillips
1st - w rooney

young pfa player of year.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 25 2005,22:59)]How on earth has Gormless got in that lot?

WS
biggrin.gif

When England played in Turkey and away fans were "Discouraged", they reported that two Englishmen had been stopped at Ankara airport, and were being deported. Some smartalec texted five live saying "Please God, it's the Neville brothers".

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ April 25 2005,23:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 25 2005,22:59)]How on earth has Gormless got in that lot?

WS
biggrin.gif

When England played in Turkey and away fans were "Discouraged", they reported that two Englishmen had been stopped at Ankara airport, and were being deported. Some smartalec texted five live saying "Please God, it's the Neville brothers".
any 1 that watches man u would know that he has come on leaps and bounds and anyone that has a go at him is living 2 seasons back.

Back