• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Slot Machines Online

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Anyone got into these. Noticed they are a big deal in the shops at the moment with the popularity definitely on the increase to my untrained eye!

I have started playing online and think it is much more fun than Roulette. Also the potential to win big sums of money with bonus features that help to draw the mugs in to play like me. Enjoyed winning money on them in the past month.

Any thoughts? Favourite games?

I am a fan of monopoly on coral. Also Leprechauns luck on Will Hill.

Anyone else?

Anyone got into these. Noticed they are a big deal in the shops at the moment with the popularity definitely on the increase to my untrained eye!

I have started playing online and think it is much more fun than Roulette. Also the potential to win big sums of money with bonus features that help to draw the mugs in to play like me. Enjoyed winning money on them in the past month.

Any thoughts? Favourite games?

I am a fan of monopoly on coral. Also Leprechauns luck on Will Hill.

Anyone else?

****ing Deal or No Deal slots on Jackpotjoy were a big draw for me. Luckily I have managed to curb it lately.

Slots, and in particular online slots, are a waste of time as you are a loser before you have even started playing them!

Saying that though, I've still ploughed plenty through them over the years but have now come to my senses!

All gambling online is dangerous... I'm sorry with the Zone links an' all. I know I'm very heavily prejudiced against any form of gambling, other than the occasional sweepstakes we do, but I look on those more as a donation than anything else. Gambling has cost me my marriage and is forcing me to make a whole new future, it's a mugs game.

If you are playing an online slot machine how do you know if the person who goes on after you wins the jackpot so you can give them a kicking in the car park?

All gambling online is dangerous... I'm sorry with the Zone links an' all. I know I'm very heavily prejudiced against any form of gambling, other than the occasional sweepstakes we do, but I look on those more as a donation than anything else. Gambling has cost me my marriage and is forcing me to make a whole new future, it's a mugs game.

Correction your husband cost you it not gambling, nobody made him gamble

Correction your husband cost you it not gambling, nobody made him gamble

All started from a few slot machines though - it's like any form of addiction, you always start off thinking it's just fun and you have it perfectly under control.

All started from a few slot machines though - it's like any form of addiction, you always start off thinking it's just fun and you have it perfectly under control.

Very true but still not fair to blame gambling its a bit like me blaming people in Columbia for creating cocaine so it lost me relationship.

House always wins

House always wins. But gambling can be fun. Much better to indulge in some skill betting e.g. betting on sport. However, like with the lotto also gambling you have the chance to win big money and if you can do that for a relatively small stake then why not?

The odds of winning the lotto to what you get paid make that a mugs game but the potential windfall is life changing and is why people play.

That is like the slots.. you have the chance to win millions or hundreds of thousands of pounds. Everyone feels lucky and you never know it could be you. I've lost quite a lot in the past years and won a fair bit in the last month. I have no idea where I am in terms of gambling. No doubt behind but how much I don't know and I have enjoyed it the whole way. It is a thrill. I wouldn't call it a mugs game you could say that about anything.. putting a pound in the pool table... you get nothing in return but some excitement. I think a lot of gamblers enjoy the buzz.

Just one of those things.

Have been winning on the slots recently but it is easy to spend over a budget and if you don't have a budget you are doomed. I have gone on the try to win it back path a lot recently which you should never get into.

OBL sorry to hear about the marriage it just goes to show how addictive winning money can become and why... the chances of it changing someones life are ridiculously slim.

Hey Ho... Should I win the Euromillions I'll buy SZ FC a couple of cheerleaders and Southend a striker and Attacking midfielders.

Back