• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

(Small) things you would ban

Moosh has been around for ages, certainly since I was a teenager, and well before that probably. I've never associated it with aggression, in fact it has usually been used in a friendly greeting way.
Yeah, that's how I thought it was normally used. According to a Google search it's of Romany origin.

Middle lane driving...and what's with 3rd lane driving on a 4 lane motorway?

I was on a drivers awareness course some months back and we were asked at the beginning what annoys us about other drivers. One guy said undertaking. The guy taking the course pointed out the way to stop undertaking is to be in the left hand lane. That shut him up!
I reluctantly undertake on motorways weekly now. I’ll wait for the offended hogger to throw a look before pointing at the completely empty lane to their left.
A few months ago I saw a police car pull in front of one, before displaying a ‘Use the inside lane!’ Message on their rear view windscreen. The police car went ahead of me in the inside lane, the hogger didn’t budge, so they pulled back in front of him and put the blue lights on. Good to see..

I reluctantly undertake on motorways weekly now. I’ll wait for the offended hogger to throw a look before pointing at the completely empty lane to their left.
A few months ago I saw a police car pull in front of one, before displaying a ‘Use the inside lane!’ Message on their rear view windscreen. The police car went ahead of me in the inside lane, the hogger didn’t budge, so they pulled back in front of him and put the blue lights on. Good to see..
Yes, I describe doing this (undertaking) as maintaining my Lane discipline by continuing in the same lane, (1) ; as highway code suggests, rather than moving thru lanes to 2 to 3 then pass and back to 2 then 1. Changing lanes is one of the more dangerous moves on a busy motorway.

Yes, I describe doing this (undertaking) as maintaining my Lane discipline by continuing in the same lane, (1) ; as highway code suggests, rather than moving thru lanes to 2 to 3 then pass and back to 2 then 1. Changing lanes is one of the more dangerous moves on a busy motorway.
You can add lane 4 to that if the idiot is in the 3rd lane.

Back