• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rob Noxious

Retro Supremo⭐
It's not often that I'm enthused by developments in contemporary music, but I rather like this fine alt.country combo from out here in the wild west ... I haven't got any 'youtube' vids to share with you as yet, but they are one unusual assortment of country rockers who sing songs of kicking the balls of Al Qaeda's leader, midsummer spitroasts and sexual transgressions of a sensitive nature. Check 'em out! > There Aint No Balls In country No More » Small Town Doggers
www.smalltowndoggers.co.uk

Not bad that Rob,love the interview,just think the lead singer needs to knock that chip off his shoulder or slightly dislodge it a tad.:clap:

He may have a chip on his shoulder - put he is right in what he says - `you can stick your second home up your arse`

Not bad that Rob,love the interview,just think the lead singer needs to knock that chip off his shoulder or slightly dislodge it a tad.:clap:

Thanks, Dave. Joe's a good lad and he comes up with songs very quickly. Saw him window-cleaning holiday homes in Porthleven yesterday coincidentally. He's on here and he manages to get the word "bummed" on international radio > http://www.mixcloud.com/rob-spooner/the-rob-noxious-retro-radio-show251112-i-wanna-be-your-dog/ ... astonishing, but true.

Back