• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smith and Warren

CS Cockles

First XI
I don't want to hamper all you spotty boys team building planes but just thought I would make you all aware that you may be jumping the gun abit including J Smith in your teams. However if you were a Northampton supporter then id say 'yes' include J in your wonderland line ups.

Lastly have I missed anything here? but as far as I know Warren will not be in a Southend line up next season, so what makes you all put him in your artificial teams.

It seems to me that Martin has appointed the fans favourite and the man that loves Southend 'Stevie Tilson' as the boss ( who don't get me wrong the mans a f**king legend) To keep you all thinking what a great man Mr Martin is and how much he loves the club, but have any of you thought what sort of budget Steve has been given this season?? Considering all the players love playing under Tilly (fact) it just seems a little strange that all seem to be leaving

Where is the Jay Smith information from?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ May 26 2004,10:32)]I don't want to hamper all you spotty boys team building planes but just thought I would make you all aware that you may be jumping the gun abit including J Smith in your teams. However if you were a Northampton supporter then id say 'yes' include J in your wonderland line ups.

Lastly have I missed anything here? but as far as I know Warren will not be in a Southend line up next season, so what makes you all put him in your artificial teams.

It seems to me that Martin has appointed the fans favourite and the man that loves Southend 'Stevie Tilson' as the boss  ( who don't get me wrong the mans a f**king legend) To keep you all thinking what a great man Mr Martin is and how much he loves the club, but have any of you thought what sort of budget Steve has been given this season?? Considering all the players love playing under Tilly (fact) it just seems a little strange that all seem to be leaving
In fairness CSC all Div 3 clubs have a more stringent wage cap in force this year which ties RM's hands a little.

I would be a mixture of gutted and furious if Smith p***ed off. He owes us for all the wages he's had whilst on the treatment table.

And he's also under 24, so surely we can command a fee for him, at the very least (can't we)?

rock.gif

Matt

There is another Jay Smith who plays for Brentford - hopefully this is a case of mistaken identity

[b said:
Quote[/b] (leighshrimper @ May 26 2004,14:41)]There is another Jay Smith who plays for Brentford - hopefully this is a case of mistaken identity
I think you'll find its our J Smith, lets be honest wanst he have supposed to have signed months ago???

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ May 26 2004,16:13)]I think you'll find its our J Smith, lets be honest wanst he have supposed to have signed months ago???
Weren't we supposed to have offered Lockwood more than Orient did?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 26 2004,16:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ May 26 2004,16:13)]I think you'll find its our J Smith, lets be honest wanst he have supposed to have signed months ago???
Weren't we supposed to have offered Lockwood more than Orient did?
No I stated that we offerd Lockwood a contract that was far less than the one he turned down already at Orient.

Have you got time to sit on chat rooms? You should be out there canversing.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ May 26 2004,16:37)]Have you got time to sit on chat rooms? You should be out there canversing.
Who's canvassing for what? The local and european elections?

Back