• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can smoke bombs be used at Wembley? Thought the rules may be different for modern grounds with no fire risk?

Yes, in fact bring some firewood and we'll all take our shirts off and dance around a burning Wickerman representation of Barry Corr at half time whilst whistling the theme tune to The A Team.

If that doesn't inspire the team onto glorious victory, then nothing will.

Yes, in fact bring some firewood and we'll all take our shirts off and dance around a burning Wickerman representation of Gary Deegan at half time whilst whistling the theme tune to The A Team.

I think your idea is wreckless in the extreme.

Can smoke bombs be used at Wembley? Thought the rules may be different for modern grounds with no fire risk?

I would keep a low profile with this whole smoke bomb lark if I were you. Do you buy the Echo? Last week there was a picture of about 20 - 30 shrimpers together in the West who the police want to have a chat with, who they believe are the people concerned for the smoke bomb against Luton.

giphy.gif

I will be having a crafty smoke somewhere inside Wembley,does that count.

You must be joking.

SMOKE BOMBS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN ANY UK FOOTBALL GROUNDS.

I'm not sure how many times I've got to type the same thing on here.

Go and watch Serie A if you love smoke bombs so much.

Bobby... A very inconsiderate thing to bring up. If you are not aware, a young lad almost lost his life due a to flare/smoke bomb at roots hall a few years back.

They are banned for a reason. I do believe however, that someone has set up a stool outside the green man selling a few BUT NOT TO BE USED NEAR OR AT WEMBLEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back