• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Snap referendum poll

Brexit?

• In

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Out

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where's the shake it all about option?

We ran a similar poll in May last year which attracted 82 votes as follows;

Remain - 51.22 per cent (42 votes)

Leave - 37.80 per cent (31 votes)

Don't knows - 10.98 per cent (9 votes)

Last edited:
Not particularly political myself but even I know this shouldn't be treated like trying to get a better O2 deal for your mobile.

I'm out and fully expect the UK will be offered all sorts to stay in if we do vote to leave.
Europe happy to lose one of the UN security council members and one of the G8? do me a favour.
But whatever is offered to get us to stay is too late after a referendum - you can't ask the country to vote on one particular subject and then decide not to abide by the decision. Out means out.

Tell that to Denmark and Ireland.

Cameron has confirmed that he will institute article 50 if the vote to leave wins.

Have to say that whether you are a remain or leave voter, the EU badly needs reform whatever happens beyond what Cameron has agreed with them, or at least thinks he has.

Do you get the opportunity to vote?

Ex pats wont get to vote in this referendum, but if another referendum is triggered in 2020 which many believe will be the case ex pats should have the opportunity to vote in that one.

We ran a similar poll in May last year which attracted 82 votes as follows;

Remain - 51.22 per cent (42 votes)

Leave - 37.80 per cent (31 votes)

Don't knows - 10.98 per cent (9 votes)

I was in Remain back then and am now undecided. It's a difficult one!

Back