• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Sneak Peak at Preparations for Sunday - PICS from Wembley

Did the Wembley Stadium tour today (which is fantastic by the way if you get the chance!) but the timing today was perfect. Just as we stepped out into the seating area, they started the dress rehearsals...

The pitch looks amazing and, even empty, the buzz inside Wembley is awe-inspiring.

Sunday is going to ROCK!

A couple of pics from the stadium

1-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

:hilarious: Haha!!! G, they're fab, if I could +rep you again, I would! Mind if I "borrow" one or two?

Excellent! I did the tour a few months ago, which is my only visit so far to the new Wembley. It is simply stunning. To see a whole end filled with Shrimpers is a sight I'll certainly never forget.

Obviously, tomorrow will be fabulous for everyone connected with the Club - no greater prestige than plying your trade at Wembley if you are an English Club side - however, I honestly think you'll find that, as a footballing experience, the Millennium Stadium is far superior given the rake of the stands and the subsequent proximity to the pitch.:dim:

Obviously, tomorrow will be fabulous for everyone connected with the Club - no greater prestige than plying your trade at Wembley if you are an English Club side - however, I honestly think you'll find that, as a footballing experience, the Millennium Stadium is far superior given the rake of the stands and the subsequent proximity to the pitch.:dim:
Sunday will be even better:smile:

Very good!

Was hoping they would do the big floating flags! Also wondered if they would have our badge on our dugout!

NERVES KICKING INTO GEAR NOW!:blush:

Class

Its going to be one of those days where you tell your kids about it when your older. My son is only 9 but i've told him to make the most of the day. He may never see it again !

Can't wait to see 31,000 plus blues fans singing away.

Is it time for sleep yet ?

Remembering something from Henry 5th and from the start of an Episode of Band of Brothers (Carlwood Lipton)

This story shall the good man teach his son;
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.” (Substitute Saint Crispin's with WembleyJPT !!!!)

this sums up what this day could mean

Remembering something from Henry 5th and from the start of an Episode of Band of Brothers (Carlwood Lipton)

This story shall the good man teach his son;
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.” (Substitute Saint Crispin's with WembleyJPT !!!!)

this sums up what this day could mean

I fully expect this to be the climax of Phil Brown's pre-match team talk.

Back