• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
White flag is raised I surrender as there are too many of my quotes being put on offer.

Our forwards are brilliant and I predict they will score 30 between themselves in the remaining games.

No one is saying they will, but not everything is extreme polar viewpoints, they dont have to be terrible nor as good as Ronaldo, there's whats in the middle as well.

Maybe between them they will score 10, time will tell.

The team needs to be playing a lot better as a whole first.

Corrected for accuracy

Does anyone think its odd Barnard has signed and has already featured in 3 games ? Just seems weird ? Could it be in his contract he has to play ?

Actually that could well be. Before he arrived we played with 1 up top. just saying.

Could well be or Ron has said he must play in every game:'(

Just saying like.

I don't know but if that were true it wouldn't surprise me. however I don't think it is the case. but then what would be the point of bringing him In if you were not going to play him

I don't know but if that were true it wouldn't surprise me. however I don't think it is the case. but then what would be the point of bringing him In if you were not going to play him

Barnard ain't come here to bench warm that's for sure.

White flag is raised I surrender as there are too many of my quotes being put on offer.

Our forwards are brilliant and I predict they will score 30 between themselves in the remaining games.

Is that in starts or do substitute appearances count? :smile:

the mods are still ****ing posting on it that's why........................

We are fans and posters as well as mods funnily enough and the discussion was on topic so why would it have been closed?

No one had posted on it for nearly 24 hours till you decided to so seeing as its run its course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back