• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So how much does RM need.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
So how much does RM need Sainsbury's to cough up to get us back on the straight and narrow and with a team to start this season..

We owe..please feel free to add other debtors and costs for the forthcoming season to this list.

Deloittes....72k CCJ on SUFC for work on the new ground.
4/5 other CCJ/s 50K or is it more?
HMRC 200k for VAT and June PAYE
Charterhouse....140K
The PFA anything between 123k and 280k from figures I have heard ..does this include after Smiffy's post today monies owed to other football areas..IE: to other clubs for loan players we have had.
The Trust 60k
Players wages outstanding??
Tilly and Brush's severance pay?
Season ticket refund at say 1000 season tickets sold I am being kind here ..80k

I can't include the 95k MD are being taken to court for by HMRC as of course none of the clubs finances are linked.

I will think on ....

He also said he was looking to secure 3 M for running costs for the next 2 seasons......

I would imagine that will be phased in over the period but to set us on course for the next season I reckon 1.5M should do the trick.

Mind you that would only be the money MD/SEL/RHL would need to pass on to SUFC, there may well be further monies required in order to start the diggers over at FF, that may well come from Sainsburies as well, if they are financing the build there , but I would imagine that it is likely to be a seperate deal

I think I am already close to 1 mill in my calculations on debt alone.....will 1.5 be enough ?

I think I am already close to 1 mill in my calculations on debt alone.....will 1.5 be enough ?

Possibly see us through July, Then there is the league pool money , Bailey sell on and August gate receipts to get us through the next month.
Hopefully Hoops will go as well which may well pay for September

Even with paying off 238k today with the figure confirmed for Charterhouse being 140k and now we have late VAT payments and June's PAYE due we are still around the 1mill in debt.

April and May Paye was 230K , june will be considerably less than that , a) because its only 1 month and B because we had less players so around the 100K mark
Vat due 7/7 call it 100K

plus Crickos post
Deloittes 72000
Other CCJ's 50000
Charterhouse 140000
PFA (Max) 280000
Trust 60000
Season tickets 80000

Total 682000

makes 882K

if Sainsburies have stumped 238K today that would leave 1.26M of my theoretical 1.5M to go,
Clear the debts fully leaves 370K to see us through July + the Bailey money. Then August gate receipts and a prayer that Hoops gets sold to take us forward.

I can't see anything more than 1.5Mill coming out Sainsbuys

April and May Paye was 230K , june will be considerably less than that , a) because its only 1 month and B because we had less players so around the 100K mark
Vat due 7/7 call it 100K

plus Crickos post
Deloittes 72000
Other CCJ's 50000
Charterhouse 140000
PFA (Max) 280000
Trust 60000
Season tickets 80000

Total 682000

makes 882K

if Sainsburies have stumped 238K today that would leave 1.26M of my theoretical 1.5M to go,
Clear the debts fully leaves 370K to see us through July + the Bailey money. Then August gate receipts and a prayer that Hoops gets sold to take us forward.

I can't see anything more than 1.5Mill coming out Sainsbuys

How do we know the Bailey money won't come through in instalments as and when Borough pay their agreement with Charlton....I don't think any clubs these days pay the full wack up front...You have also left out of your calculations any interest that is mounting on debts and loans....for one Sainsbury's ....their money is not given to the club, just loaned against the future development...surely they are not that stupid to not want interest on the loan.The debts I have listed are known one's, there are sure to be many more.

How do we know the Bailey money won't come through in instalments as and when Borough pay their agreement with Charlton....I don't think any clubs these days pay the full wack up front...You have also left out of your calculations any interest that is mounting on debts and loans....for one Sainsbury's ....their money is not given to the club, just loaned against the future development...surely they are not that stupid to not want interest on the loan.The debts I have listed are known one's, there are sure to be many more.

The monies alledgedly owed to various clubs for a start.

Charlton have got big enough debts and they aren't going to fall over themselves to pay us if they have more pressing debts.

I will add the years money Tilly is due.,...call it 1k a week=50k...Brush's severance pay unknown.....call it 50k....The current few players we have wages and staff.....PS and his partner in crime are not working for love......etc etc etc.

another to the list, as i belive nartin dawn own the ground, which is apparently rent free, with martin dawn oweing monies i can see sufc paying rent on roots hall.

another to the list, as i belive nartin dawn own the ground, which is apparently rent free, with martin dawn oweing monies i can see sufc paying rent on roots hall.

Extremely unlikely. There'd be no point in RM making the most stricken of his businesses, and the one that he can't let fail, start paying rent in order to prop up another of his companies.

Wages outstanding to Revell, Barnard, McCormack, Barrett....Tilson, Francis and Mildenhall 2 and a half months behind.

Money owed to club's catering company.

Money owed to King's Ferry.

Colchester, Wolves, Sunderland to name a few owed money.

The list goes on!

Wages outstanding to Revell, Barnard, McCormack, Barrett....Tilson, Francis and Mildenhall 2 and a half months behind.

Money owed to club's catering company.

Money owed to King's Ferry.

Colchester, Wolves, Sunderland to name a few owed money.

The list goes on!

And the worrying thing is, I think ALL of these have to be settled before the embargo gets lifted. Oh and of course the VAT needs to be up to date as well.

Looks like they will be walking to away games next season (IF we are in business of course) Can't imagine Kings Ferry are too pleased.

Back