• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So. Humphrys is off..

Yes I think we have seen the last of humphrys now we will see a player coming in hopefully

Would be a shame if he is going. We definitely didn't see the best of him, hopefully he can make it work somewhere else.

Yes I think we have seen the last of humphrys now we will see a player coming in hopefully

Or the plan, at least in Ron's mind maybe not Sol's is to lighten the wage bill now and cushion the blow of going down. Just Goodship, Hooper and Kelman.

21 years old - needs a kick up the arse to bring out the player that's in there -a move will do him good - 'with a right manager' - hopefully

Probably had a row with Sol. Can't believe we'd let three strikers leave in this window.

Actually not bothered if that's the case, been really disappointing this season and doesn't always seem to put a shift in

I have doubts he's ill given what happened with Cox. Hope we get some money

Realistically he won't be a high earner and how much could we get for him?

Maybe 150k. Seems a bit pointless

We need a clear out

We down anyway, so let's give the youth the experience

Just maybe they be our future

Realistically he won't be a high earner and how much could we get for him?

Maybe 150k. Seems a bit pointless
Exactly and what sort of replacement would we get for that? If only we could have the forward back that terrorised Wycombe earlier in the season. One player who is able to create goals for himself out of nothing. Lets hope it is just a case of illness.

Earlier in the season our problem was in defence and lack of creativity in midfield.

We still do not have a solid defence, no creativity in midfield and now we are losing what I thought at the start of the season would be the best attack in the division.

I hope Kelman takes his chance but a lot of responsibility to drop on young shoulders.

Rumour was an offer from Doncaster yes, but not confirmed I don’t believe. Another is he has asked to go back up north(is from Oldham) as his girlfriend has gone back up north, again unconfirmed.

if we are it makes sense to plan for next season so if high wages then RM will probably (and understandably) want him to move on while we can get the most for him I guess

Rumour was an offer from Doncaster yes, but not confirmed I don’t believe. Another is he has asked to go back up north(is from Oldham) as his girlfriend has gone back up north, again unconfirmed.

if we are it makes sense to plan for next season so if high wages then RM will probably (and understandably) want him to move on while we can get the most for him I guess
You honestly think there's a plan.... Seems more like a fire sale at the moment just to try and balance the books, we are sinking faster than the titanic with Ron conducting the orchestra!!

given that he is an footballer, he can replace his girlfriend and find an new girlfriend in Essex area!

Back