• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

so, im closing my shrimperzone acount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yer Blues

Not Always Sarcastic ⭐
Ha-Ha

this is amazing. so i hear (from the powers that be) a few select posters (though i suspect its just the one) have complained about rep comments that i have left recently.

rep, what a fantasic invention. a dot on a computer screen, who knew it would shake people up so much?

with the exception of oppostion fans i never swear in rep, no need for it, my wit rises above it. from memory the comment that has caused such uproar is one where i suggested a poster wasnt very well liked on here. well good gosh damn and other such phrases. crime of the year so far!

so, its got to the point where i am getting pms advising me to be more considerate in my comments (i have no ill feeling about that, just doing their job) but to be honest, thats pretty much done it for me zone wise.

whilst i understand a need to "look out" for certain posters, im a firm beliver in dont dish out what you cant take back. and its a sad day when i cant leave what many might think is a fair retort.

none the less. to the mods who are online, please take this as my notice and i request my account to be closed asap. im just not really having much fun on here anymore. im happy for this thread to be locked should you wish.

to the cool kids (and you know who you are) thank you for humoring me time and again.

Keep it retro.

Bobby Greenberg

No Bobby, you giving rep is part of SZ. SZ would be less fun without you, even if you hate me and the 'cool kids'

Ha-Ha

this is amazing. so i hear (from the powers that be) a few select posters (though i suspect its just the one) have complained about rep comments that i have left recently.

rep, what a fantasic invention. a dot on a computer screen, who knew it would shake people up so much?

with the exception of oppostion fans i never swear in rep, no need for it, my wit rises above it. from memory the comment that has caused such uproar is one where i suggested a poster wasnt very well liked on here. well good gosh damn and other such phrases. crime of the year so far!

so, its got to the point where i am getting pms advising me to be more considerate in my comments (i have no ill feeling about that, just doing their job) but to be honest, thats pretty much done it for me zone wise.

whilst i understand a need to "look out" for certain posters, im a firm beliver in dont dish out what you cant take back. and its a sad day when i cant leave what many might think is a fair retort.

none the less. to the mods who are online, please take this as my notice and i request my account to be closed asap. im just not really having much fun on here anymore. im happy for this thread to be locked should you wish.

to the cool kids (and you know who you are) thank you for humoring me time and again.

Keep it retro.

Bobby Greenberg

Ah Bobby, as much as you dig at me constantly, would be sad to see you go!!

I hope this isn't just attention seeking lol

Last edited:
No point in carrying on in here if it's pi55ing you off but just give it a rest for a while and get a new account when the Blazin' Squad have been dealt with. Any message board, no matter what the subject is, would be poorer without your articulate contributions.

Ha-Ha

Keep it retro.

Bobby Greenberg

Matty,

Take time out mate and then come back. you are IMO one of the funniest posters on the Zone and I would miss your extremely sharp wit mate.

We all at some time become disillusioned with the Zone/posters/Mods, but a week or 2 away is always good to get things in perspective.

After all, it is just a chat forum, no more no less.

Besides, Senga said she will whoop your *** if you go.

Please shut my account as well accordingly.

Farewell.

Dave.....don't be so daft, you are a young lad who is very exuberant and your exuberance sometimes leaves you wide open for a wind up.

The guys that wind you up only do it for a laugh, I am sure there is nothing more to it than that mate.

Dave.....don't be so daft, you are a young lad who is very exuberant and your exuberance sometimes leaves you wide open for a wind up.

The guys that wind you up only do it for a laugh, I am sure there is nothing more to it than that mate.
Its just so repetative though, every night I come on to receive a load of stick and I've had enough of it.

Dan/Bobby please don't you are 2 of the most important posters. You make SZ funny. Don't go. Please.

Didn't I read a thread similar to this about a month ago?

ghufuyutugijhih

Last edited:
Think it was in the live thread there was a similar situation a week or so ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back