• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So it begins.....

MrB

Life President
Girls outside my office today in santa and elf outfits handing out leaflets. 2 months of 'festivity' start here. Joy!

:headbang:

got to get over bonfire night yet,

about time fireworks were only seen at shows ans shops were no longer allowed to flog them.

got to get over bonfire night yet,

about time fireworks were only seen at shows ans shops were no longer allowed to flog them.

Agree 100% with that after some of the little darling children who live round the corner from mine decided to throw fireworks at my mrs & daughter last year as she was pushing her home from nursery in her buggy! :madman:

Was this in Fenchurch Street?

If so I walked past them first thing this morning and they looked bloody cold!

in addition to the banning of fireworks i also want banned

trick or treating
carol singers
cold phone calling
people knocking on my door ie trying to either flog me tat or jehovas or mornons.

bah humbug.

I was banned yesterday from going in that tacky xmas shop where MVC used to be.

What Mr Vange Shrimper doesn't know is that the whole house is going to be covered in xmas decorations in the next few weeks ;)

just for Ant

christmas05.jpg

It's not Christmas yet - it can't be Christmas! It's not even Halloween for another 9 days!

And already my college lecturer is talking about "suprising" the rest of the college with a cover of some (blatantly crappy, coz they all are) Christmas song. Made even crappier by the fact that it looks like I'm the only singer in the whole group, and I'm no Cliff Richard.

Back