• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update So we think we are there.Zone wise.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Ok after good knows how many man hours (it must run into hundreds) and lots of money spent we are about there on the new forums. Of course we will tweek things as we go along, but for now we will take a break.

The list is quite long as to those that have contributed to the change but they are all worth a thank you. I bet they all wish I never started this :Smile:

Nimbus hosting our server guys in the background.
Lodge Information services our other background server help.
@AndyX our Xenforo man from across the pond...( those calls to Nevada don't come cheap) :Smile2: @Spaceman Spiff who has helped so much in admin along the way.
@Bielzibubz for all his work with the banners etc.

All the Mods who have been testing things all along.

And lastly but never least the man and my co owner of The Zone who has made this work the most along with our meetings/ facebook messages/ phone calls/ and txts. @South Bank Hank :Clap:

If you still have any problems at all please post them into Area 51 at the bottom of the forums.

Thanks all and welcome to the new clean home of The Zone.

John & Graeme.

Last edited:
I'd imagine you guys are all bored with this now. But big thanks also to @Cricko himself or this simply wouldn't have happened, and we'd still be on a platform which is no longer supported.

As ever, please shout if you see anything not working.

A huge thanks to all of you who have put in so much effort on our behalf, really appreciated, a great site about to be followed by a great team taking league 1 by storm !!

Whoopee been in the wilderness trying to find new site on and off for several weeks. Wont bore you with internet probs I had, just glad to be back. New site looks WOW, well done guys !

I think you should have just set up a Facebook group and spent any funds on a **** up for regular posters.

Or we could go for a curry............. :Whistling:

Loved the Curry we went for after the Chelsea game in London! We need to get more of those going again. Used to love an SZ social, unfortunately it's harder for me not being local anymore.

Loved the Curry we went for after the Chelsea game in London! We need to get more of those going again. Used to love an SZ social, unfortunately it's harder for me not being local anymore.

Shhh! You'll start people off about cliques! :Stunned:

Back