• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So were not the only ones beaten by 7 lol

So i didnt think our result could get beaten but looks like it has lol???southampton 0 - leicster 8 !!! And Southampton only had the 1 player sent off!!! ????

Very dangerous playing a possession based side with less than equal numbers.....

If that side play well, use their brains and enjoy some good fortune, it’s always likely that scorelines can get out of hand.

Physically these sides can just tear you apart no matter how hard you work or how much you chase....

Very dangerous playing a possession based side with less than equal numbers.....

If that side play well, use their brains and enjoy some good fortune, it’s always likely that scorelines can get out of hand.

Physically these sides can just tear you apart no matter how hard you work or how much you chase....

I don't follow Leicester but thought they were a counter attacking rather than possession based team.

Either way they are no Doncaster Rovers.

Our good mates Saints, after that special Alan Ball game, doing us a favour!

I've spotted the connection. Obviously if you've got a Ralph at your club you have got problems.

I don't follow Leicester but thought they were a counter attacking rather than possession based team.

Either way they are no Doncaster Rovers.

Did you know they’d changed manager too?

And it’s all relative....Southend are no Southampton either

How many left in the stadium at the end.?
And how many LCFC fans will claim to have been there in a few years time?

Back