• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We were told "Spring" I think, or "late Spring", well there's another 3 weeks to go yet.....

Can't see this thread going anywhere because no one knows anything new on FF.

Im sure we were told somewhere it will start in May, be patient, it could start tomorrow!
Happy%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

What the good of updates on FF, no one believes a word he says, and for good reasons.

Words like 'pigs' and 'fly' come to mind...............Springtime is somewhat limited to the next 20 or so days, ergo RM better get his wellies on and start digging soon or yet another 'deadline' will have passed :blush: Will we be surprised :sad:

Its anyone's guess but PB claimed a few months back that he expected RM to hold up his part of the bargain which was to get the stadium built, so I'd imagine he's wanting further assurances before signing his contract extension..

There has been no announcement of a contractor being signed, so I I fund it some what difficult to believe that we make an announcement followed by workmen actually on site before the end of spring

When we're not doing well and need to take some attention away from the pitch.

Just like in days of old, when the surporters helped build the East stand, i think we should all get togther on a planned day and get our bucket and spades out and start digging. ma jim lad.

It's about time Ronald gave us an update but he won't he will do what he always does and leaves us hanging.

There are 3 pizza/kebab shop left, the council have to do their part and force them to shut down & move somewhere else. Everything around them are boarded up.

There are 3 pizza/kebab shop left, the council have to do their part and force them to shut down & move somewhere else. Everything around them are boarded up.

That will probably be last on the to do list. The council wouldn't be happy if they forced them out and work on Fossetts couldn't start anyway.
Who knows what is holding all this up, but lack of money is the obvious answer.
Ron Martin keeps on buying time with stadium build will start in a few months, but I think we're all fed up with it now, and only seeing is believing.

Back