• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So where are the Col Ewe Fans?

TBH I think a lot of them would of preferred us to stay up. Their hatred of Ipswich and Wycombe is far stronger than their Essex bretheren (cue negative rep!)

Maybe they're not so c***y as to come on here extracting the urine? Or maybe they're just too busy enjoying the company of sheep? :D

they aint gonna get to wembley cos their away form is a pile of ****. next season they would of lost cureton and iwelumo who have scored basically all their goals. and get relegated.

TBH I think a lot of them would of preferred us to stay up. Their hatred of Ipswich and Wycombe is far stronger than their Essex bretheren (cue negative rep!)

Well said MK I dont have a problem with them either and the lack of p*ss take surely means that they're sorry to see us go. Can imagine if our positions had been recversed what their board (do they have one?) would have looked like. I truly hope they make the play offs and have their moment of glory because being realistic a club their size will eventually be joining us in div 1 before long.

I think the general sentiment is that we would have preferred you to stay up as the derby games are the ones that make the season have a bit of added edge. This year's been great with four or five local sides, if only for the cut down on travelling compared to previous seasons.

Aside from one thread last weekend, there hasn't really been a great deal this week - I think a lot of people would have preferred to keep the games in the fixture list.

Good luck next season, I think it's going to be an interesting season for both teams.

Well said MK I dont have a problem with them either and the lack of p*ss take surely means that they're sorry to see us go. Can imagine if our positions had been recversed what their board (do they have one?) would have looked like. I truly hope they make the play offs and have their moment of glory because being realistic a club their size will eventually be joining us in div 1 before long.
I agree, it seems that the bitterness and hatred seems to be a bit one sided (like the attitude of some fans towards West Ham).

Yes we are still about guys but I for one did not want to post and sound like I was gloating that you boys are relegated. I would far rather you had stayed up and we could have shown the rest of the division that Essex Championship football is alive and well. Yes like you we have a laugh when our local derby opponents get a beating at the hands of another club, but losing you after just a couple of seasons of us playing in the same league is not something I look forward to.
I am sure you guys will give it a good go next season and will be up there slugging it out near the top, but we could well find it much tougher next season, I just hope we dont pass each other in the opposite direction in 12 months time :eek:

Not really one for gloating myself, except about beating you. I don't really take any pleasure in you going down, and we had a big disappointment last week after being 1-0 up and dreaming of Wembley, so we were more bothered about that really.

Gotta love the comments about Iwelumo and Cureton scoring practically all our goals - well yes, they're the strikers. The general feeling is that we'll lose Iwelumo but keep Cureton, so I wouldn't be writing us off just yet.

Awwwww, nice Col Ewe fans.

Don't worry when you're back in the conference we won't gloat either...:rolleyes:

As much as it hurts - Well done on your season Col U. Lets hope we meet again soon, and I mean in the league (Championship?). New season, new dreams aye?

Back