• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So... who do you want out of the side?

Who do you want to be dropped from the side?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beefy

Life President
A lot has been made in the past 19 hours of the fact that we've signed a nice big squad but seem to be playing the same old faces every week. With that being the case who would drop from the team in favour of players already in the squad (so don't just drop everyone and say we'll buy a new team)?

Obviously Hammell & Francis are injured so they'll need to be discounted from your considerations.

i dont think you need a vote, harrold will win it by a mile. he has played two games and done f all. harrold out macdonald in

that's why I allowed people multiple options. Maybe I should have made the title "Who do you want out of the side as well as Matt Harrold"?

:)

Darryl, Che, Bradders and Harrold for me..

Replaced with Collis, Hunt, Foran and Macdonald

Matt Harrold has to go, I hope defensively once Francais and Hammell are fit we should be a lot better. Gilbert is good but he is still young and has a lot to learn and Che well he can either be fantastic or absolutely shocking.

What as surprised me so far is that 50% want flahavan out. Short memories some shrimperzoners have got because the last three seasons he has saved us so many times.

What as surprised me so far is that 50% want flahavan out. Short memories some shrimperzoners have got because the last three seasons he has saved us so many times.

finally someone who sees sense. people who want darryl out forget that we would of been relegated at lot earlier last season if it wernt for him and we would never of beaten man u.

I voted Harrold because I think our other strikers have more chance of scoring, and Flahavan, not through any fault of his own, but because Collis has earned it.

and how many time do we let in goals because of his short comings?

not one to slag off our team , but felt that had to respond to a direct question

Gilbert - needs more time , good going forward , worrying as a defender

Clarke - a liability , gives away at least a goal a game - was lucky it wasn't more at Leeds due to poor finishing from Leeds' strikers

JCR - opposition defences can relax when he has the ball - it won't find a Blues player in the box

Harrold - did some good work defensively yesterday , but never posed a threat going forward

On the positive side - thought Che had a good game , he looks a bit more assured after a bit of a run in the team .

Bailey showed some good composure but needs to work on his distribution

I also nearly voted for Macca on the basis that his bookings for rash challenges are a liability and Gower for not getting more involved. Thought it best not to unless we are picking a five -a -side team !

Oh and Richards should be an option

I voted for JCR, at least with Gower he wil give you 8-10 goals a season and set a few up. Have not seen Jcb having anywhere near the same effect for an attacking midfielder.

I would start with Tommy Black, at least he looks like he could score a few.

Back