• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So who is going to Wealdstone?

shrimperjon

President
So guys and girls who is off to Wealdstone Saturday. From what i remember we took around 1000 (full allocation i believe) last season

Would expect the same on Saturday? no reason why not. Maybe we arent getting the results that our performances have deserved but Saturday with Husin, Hyde and Ralph back in the side, KL a full game as well and a new formation proved what we are capable of. Sooner or later we are going to give someone a thrashing. Know Wealdstone are high in the table but doubt theyve had a run of games we have. The next few weeks will tell us a lot about this side with teams that we should be able to beat coming up.

3 of us going, didn't go last season so a new ground for me, seems like its close to a wetherspoon which is always a bonus 😂. According to there site they are still selling tickets so yeah probably 800-1000. Fancy a 2 or 3-0 blues

So guys and girls who is off to Wealdstone Saturday. From what i remember we took around 1000 (full allocation i believe) last season

Would expect the same on Saturday? no reason why not. Maybe we arent getting the results that our performances have deserved but Saturday with Husin, Hyde and Ralph back in the side, KL a full game as well and a new formation proved what we are capable of. Sooner or later we are going to give someone a thrashing. Know Wealdstone are high in the table but doubt theyve had a run of games we have. The next few weeks will tell us a lot about this side with teams that we should be able to beat coming up.
I'll be there with my 15 year old son. First time this season and I can't wait to see the boys in action. COYB.

3 of us going, didn't go last season so a new ground for me, seems like its close to a wetherspoon which is always a bonus 😂. According to there site they are still selling tickets so yeah probably 800-1000. Fancy a 2 or 3-0 blues
Dont get too excited. the ground is the mother of all **** heaps

I didn't go last season but presuming it's that bad it goes in one end and straight out the other end
No not at all. They did gourmet burgers. Very nice to be fair.

They had a tannoy that kept going off every 5 minutes stating they had hot food at both ends. Literally after every John White punt down the field to Egbri, that announcement followed for the entire game.

Me and her are going. New ground for us. Very difficult to sit down and watch?

Another ground to tick off the list. I hope for a better viewing experience than Solihull and I am sure it will not be as good as the Shay.
Mate is driving, what is the travel time likely to be from Rayleigh to get there 30 minutes before kick off? 2hours is plenty?

I'm going. I never expect a win away and have seen us win only at Withdean and Priestfield (one against Gillingham and once Brighton) and seen us lose up and down the country but it's near where my mother was brought up and I remember having to get off at Preston Road station and walk to my gran's house. Ah nostalgia.

Another ground to tick off the list. I hope for a better viewing experience than Solihull and I am sure it will not be as good as the Shay.
Mate is driving, what is the travel time likely to be from Rayleigh to get there 30 minutes before kick off? 2hours is plenty?
we are leaving Billericay around 12 to be there for 1.30ish

I think we will tonk someone soon but not sure it will be Wealdstone who with ex-Shrimper Nathan Ferguson in the side are the surprise package so far this season, sitting in 6th having lost only once.

I’ll settle for a comfortable win and we can save the tonking for Yeovil or Woking.

Yes will be there just bought my ticket very easy.From my memory from last visit the facilities or lack of them are pretty primitive,dont drink to much as you will spend more time queuing than watching the game

Back