• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So who is going to Wealdstone?

Yes will be there just bought my ticket very easy.From my memory from last visit the facilities or lack of them are pretty primitive,dont drink to much as you will spend more time queuing than watching the game
yes facilities were not suitable for large travelling numbers. We will be the best so far and probably only maybe Wrexham will take as many. One small burger fan and maybe one or two small toilet blocks. Hopefully its improved since then

yes facilities were not suitable for large travelling numbers. We will be the best so far and probably only maybe Wrexham will take as many. One small burger fan and maybe one or two small toilet blocks. Hopefully its improved since then
Was there much of a bun fight for away seats last season @shrimperjon?

Me and her are going. New ground for us. Very difficult to sit down and watch?
We had no trouble finding seats last year. The view from the back of the stand isn't bad.
The facilities can't cope with big numbers though, so expect a big queue for food and drink.
Parking is easy in the streets around the ground.

We had no trouble finding seats last year. The view from the back of the stand isn't bad.
The facilities can't cope with big numbers though, so expect a big queue for food and drink.
Parking is easy in the streets around the ground.
Many thanks for that. I'd much rather stand but it's not an option these days. I'd imagine we will swerve the food if it's likely to chaotic. A lot of the smaller grounds do have issues handling large numbers, Eastleigh was a good example and putting the outside bar next to the toilets was a masterstroke!!

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

I did go last year and stood up which killed my back so have opted for the seats this time.
Typical NL ground and if my memory serves me correctly there is a slope on the pitch

Last edited:
Enjoy, !! great victory to come as all the parts of the engine shines and works in pure harmony, have a fun trip our excellent away travellers

Talking of shine, I wont be there as continuing my late Summer break from Madeira * Ronaldos home town , ( growing up playing for CD Nacional) then on to Zakynthos, Greece, Zayknthos AFC ( Cameron Saul, aged 27, from England , centre forward in current squad, , also played in USA and Ireland then im off to Stigliano, near Pisa , where Vieri, Tardelli and even Diego Simeone , ( Argentina ) played ( for Pisa Sc)

But my old trusty lap top will keep me updated on games as far as reception allows and maybe a pay for view if NFL pull their finger out

I won't be going as they are a club that don't deserve my money. From their Chairman, banned from their club house, squashed in a corner 4 step terrace, right down to the empty Kiosk before half time. Its absolute **** hole in the dullest suburb of dullest part of London.

I was one of the many who went in the home end and refused the change of mind offer to be allowed in the away end just before KO.

I'll be going with a mate. Leaving Prittlewell just after 10am.

Where is best to hole up for a few pints and food locally?

I'll be going with a mate. Leaving Prittlewell just after 10am.

Where is best to hole up for a few pints and food locally?
Last season we went to the nearest Wetherspoon pub JJ Moon’s which is opposite Ruislip Manor station. It’s a 10 minute walk to the ground. There were loads of Southend fans in the pub.

I won't be going as they are a club that don't deserve my money. From their Chairman, banned from their club house, squashed in a corner 4 step terrace, right down to the empty Kiosk before half time. Its absolute **** hole in the dullest suburb of dullest part of London.

I was one of the many who went in the home end and refused the change of mind offer to be allowed in the away end just before KO.
Well, you should go, to watch us win, than worry about their **** ground ;)

Surprised at this late stage, they are still selling seats for us. We had 369 seats of our 1025 allocation and would have thought the seats would have sold out by now, especially given they are the same price. Got mine way back in August as thought they would have all gone weeks ago?

You're a very angry man.

Back