• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

From an "agent" twitter account. Only posting it because of the 2nd tweet. Also mentioned that he/she was watching the Southend game at the weekend.

Jim. ‏@AgentJim_ 12 hrs According to him, Colchester United boss Joe Dunne has approached Southend United with an enquiry into midfielder Ryan Leonard. #CUFC #SUFC

Jim. ‏@AgentJim_ 12 hrs
@robcherry808 Maybe. But on a serious note I don't think leaving Southend to join Colchester is a wise move. SUFC much bigger club IMO.

I'd be stunned if the farm hands could afford what we'd want for Leonard, especially with Cowling gradually reducing his investment. We'd be mad to consider anything under £300K. He's under contract for another year and a half.

The Agent Jim Twitter account is normally quite accurate....it stated Mata was a Man Utd player this time last week.

The Farmers have signed some decent players recently, but I would he hugely disappointed if any of our starlets were allowed to go there.

It would be a massive shock to sell anyone to them.

If they were in the Championship you could see it, but no point in moving there at the moment when its possible to be playing in that league in 8 months anyway.

He wants to bring in another defender says CP

Also Bennett mentioned on twitter he is back running as of last monday and all is going well so far. That will be like having a new signing, i think he could be key for our promotion push at the back end of the season

Poses the question, How many out of favour players have we got? Would you class Smith as out of favour.....it's just that with Bentley, he can't get a look in at the moment..........if Bentley picked up an injury?

Would be a huge mistake to let Lenny go .Definately one of our big players now ,and will no doubt be on the sights of much bigger teams if he continues like he has.C*l ewe not being one of them!

Poses the question, How many out of favour players have we got? Would you class Smith as out of favour.....it's just that with Bentley, he can't get a look in at the moment..........if Bentley picked up an injury?

Yes Smith and Reid the two that would qualify.

I dont think keeping Smith here just in case Bentley got injured is worth it. Can get a loan in if it was necessary.

Smith, Reid look the obvious ones to go out this week or on loan next week

So Who's Leaving

According to CP:

One out of Blues' out of favour players is heading out of Roots Hall.

Apart from anything I wonder if there was a competition to use the phrase "out of" as many times as possible in one sentence!

Back