• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A Century United

Firewalking for HD
Just did a high speed hunt through for the highlights. Thats 2 minutes of my life I won't see again...

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else - any one know who our fans were?

And in the Shoot out, we scored 2 to Crewe's 1.... Good Omen or Tempting Fate? :unsure:

watch bit of it and yes I thought who the hell are they .Don't see em in the spread before match days .Also herd hells bells wishing crew well cos she got a bloody ice cream off a crew ice cream vendor .Not as good as Rossi,s I bet .

Crap show as always,also got the feeling him and her were Alex bias for some reason ha ha,she even had a little dig at the finish about the anthem,silly bitch.UTB:finger2:

Didn't realise you had to drink in the Spread to be deemed a fan !!!

Didn't realise you had to drink in the Spread to be deemed a fan !!!

Typical that though of some of our 'fans'. I don't know you so who the hell are you! Forgot everyone had to justify themselves on here!

watch bit of it and yes I thought who the hell are they .Don't see em in the spread before match days .Also herd hells bells wishing crew well cos she got a bloody ice cream off a crew ice cream vendor .Not as good as Rossi,s I bet .

Crap show as always,also got the feeling him and her were Alex bias for some reason ha ha,she even had a little dig at the finish about the anthem,silly bitch.UTB:finger2:
Yes, felt she DEFINITELY was pro Crewe, didn't know any of "our" guys, anyone else?

Yes, felt she DEFINITELY was pro Crewe, didn't know any of "our" guys, anyone else?

The reason why they were pro Crewe was because of the abuse they both recieved over the National Anthem, all of which was from Southend fans ..... !

The oversight on the behalf of all the people involved, Max and Helen knew that they were singing the National Anthem at the start of the season, IMO they should have announced it then rather than wait for the final to have been confirmed.

Gonna be awful getting a beer in the Spread if there are 4500 people in there, wow, their takings must be huge !!

Ha ha unless you are in the pub being Mr Billy Bigbollocks you can't possibly be a fan - pathetic.

The reason why they were pro Crewe was because of the abuse they both recieved over the National Anthem, all of which was from Southend fans ..... !

The oversight on the behalf of all the people involved, Max and Helen knew that they were singing the National Anthem at the start of the season, IMO they should have announced it then rather than wait for the final to have been confirmed.
Did they know that early then? Yes, definitely an oversight and one that people might have accepted more if it had been announced, even if done at the Area Final stage.

Back