• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Soccer AM

Kenny

Thailand Shrimper
we just got a big mention as they just did a brief feature on Anthony Grant and his very very shiny underpants.

WTF has Chamberlain done to her hair, she looks even worse than she did last season. I know she's knocking on a bit now but deary me, Munter Central!!!

Can't believe Sky, have commissioned another season of this utter dross.

Have they had our JPT draw yet?

The show was on a downwards spiral just as Lovejoy was leaving. He done the best thing by getting out at the right time

The show was on a downwards spiral just as Lovejoy was leaving. He done the best thing by getting out at the right time

While I can't argue about the show heading downwards, Lovejoy leaving was great - the bloke is utter clunge

As for Hells-Bells, apparently she likes her men of African descent . . . . allegedly

Al

Have to say I'm quite impressed with the little blonde sort who does the email chat on The Football League Show...

Soccer AM is such a tired show in my book. Every week the same jokes. Chamberlin has never been much cop but the new bloke is a funny as a car crash. Time to pull the plug I feel.

Brains & beauty I am thinking...

Certainly 'beauty' anyway!

OatleyBBC1704_468x707.jpg

Back