• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sol Campbell owed 180k...

The first half of Rigsby’s post was his opinion, which of course is fine.

The anti Stan paragraph was over the top, hurtful and unnecessary.

Surprised that you don’t agree.

Who mentioned Stan?

Sometimes its necessary to point out the hypocrisy of football fans......As you say, its just my opinion

NOBODY chasing money wants the debtor company wound up ...

If the debtor company IS wound up (i.e. closed down) you don't get your ,money back.

Its a threat - Pay me OR lose your business.

Sol does not want Macclesfield wound up - because then he won't get his money (he will be an unsecured creditor prob. on 1p in the pound if lucky)

He wants them to pay him - the threat is if you don't pay me I will shut you down.

Basic business practice - free for you all ..

All this nasty Sol destroys football club = utter nonsense.

Grapevine... Tombstone...

I had no role in his banning whatsoever.

Grapevine... Tombstone... Tombstone... Grapevine...
Let it go. As you know from your line above, he's currently on a break from the Zone so it doesn't serve any of us well to be sticking the boot in in his absence. And the thread's about Sol Campbell anyway. Let's move on.

if anybody is interested there is full page interview with sol in todays daily mail very good read the reporter even mentions nile ranger turning up at club while he was there , sol sounds like he is up for job and can turn our poor club around , so hope he can and our club can soon be smiling again and not the laughing stock it is now , so happy christmas to all you shrimpers out there and a brighter 2020

Who on earth is going to admit to reading the Daily Mail?

Macclesfield Town deducted 6 points (plus 4 suspended points) for non-payment of wages and failing to fulfil the fixture recently against Crewe Alexandra.

NOBODY chasing money wants the debtor company wound up ...

If the debtor company IS wound up (i.e. closed down) you don't get your ,money back.

Its a threat - Pay me OR lose your business.

Sol does not want Macclesfield wound up - because then he won't get his money (he will be an unsecured creditor prob. on 1p in the pound if lucky)

He wants them to pay him - the threat is if you don't pay me I will shut you down.

Basic business practice - free for you all ..

All this nasty Sol destroys football club = utter nonsense.

Fair points and in an usual business that would be the case as assets are largely worth more in trading continuing; however in the case of MTFC the major asset is the brown belt site in Cheshire, prime real estate, as opposed to monthly increased debt.
If MTFC went into liquidation the debts may be meet by the land/ground being sold and the club would be wound up with some "equity " going to the main owner who walks away crying that he wasn't to blame but laughing.
Stinks IMO.

Macclesfield again postponed yesterday. This time because of no safety certificate.

Doesn't look good for the rest of the season.

With Bury going, I guess it's only one down to the National League and thus, if Macclesfield go too, then no-one would be relegated.

Macclesfield again postponed yesterday. This time because of no safety certificate.

Doesn't look good for the rest of the season.

With Bury going, I guess it's only one down to the National League and thus, if Macclesfield go too, then no-one would be relegated.
Thats our only hope. Sad state of affairs for all.

Back