• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sol Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only on the football field. He used to live round this way and a friend of mine used to see him in the local David Lloyd. Apparently he was really polite and quiet, and actually quite shy.

I know it's hard to believe, but I trust this friend of mine.
He did get 3 months for smashing up a 65 year old cabbie which was reduced, he's no angel.

He did get 3 months for smashing up a 65 year old cabbie which was reduced, he's no angel.

Don’t forgot the cheeky lovable little urchin was also sacked from Leicester for breaking a team mates nose and jaw on one of those eventful tours that the club use to enjoy.

his analysis during the spurs game yesterday was pretty poor and uninspiring, just made very generic statements when asked about situations in the game..

his analysis during the spurs game yesterday was pretty poor and uninspiring, just made very generic statements when asked about situations in the game..

I didn't watch it but I saw on Twitter he was getting grief for saying that Dominic Solanke has an "eye for goal" when he scored for Bournemouth for the first time in the Premier League.

I found it particularly enlightening when he correctly stated how long they’d played and that players would be tiring.

boring, uninformative and said nothing any of us couldn’t have said

Seriously if this plank continues as a pundit a) I’ll be cancelling my sky subscription and b) he’ll never get a managers job again

Painfully cringeworthy. He can’t blame his lack of opportunities on anything other than himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back