• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sol Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be so frustrating for poor old Sol....The best brain in football surrounded by you lot.....Imagine Stephen Hawking without his voice machine

Must be so frustrating for poor old Sol....The best brain in football surrounded by you lot.....Imagine Stephen Hawking without his voice machine

its pretty frustrating for me trying to stick up for the greatest brain in football surrounded by people who just don't get it ..

He told you that did he?

He’s clearly nuts! Obviously the virus is confused as it killed 2 of my ex-work colleagues, who were both white.

What’s even more unbelievable is that he still thinks he’s a decent football manager!!

He doesn’t help himself, does he.

umm ..

still won the premier league and played for england - many times in major tournaments.

a remarkable and unusual individual and an outstanding footballer who has played at the highest level and won at the highest level.

I do understand why he has complete contempt for journalists.

I personally would never buy the Sun -

umm ..

still won the premier league and played for england - many times in major tournaments.

a remarkable and unusual individual and an outstanding footballer who has played at the highest level and won at the highest level.

I do understand why he has complete contempt for journalists.

I personally would never buy the Sun -
He’s not going to shag you mate

well ... I am not in the know ... at all ... ever

But I think CK (as I call him) was a bit of a Sol admirer .. ... some were you know ;-)

I agree - sol had us competitive in games till at least the 60th minute with a worse team against better opposition. If he could have added 3-4 pros we would have had a decent team

aaaaaahhhhh ... I am not alone
He had some that were fit to play but for egotistical reasons chose not to use them. One that is the current captain as an example! I do however think he did inspire some youngest ones to play better. Unfortunately not through his coaching or man management (lack of it!) But the simple fact he was a big name player.

I do however think he did inspire some youngest ones to play better.

Jolly good .... I thought I was the only one who noticed .

He obviously upset the Hutchinson fan club quite badly but at the end if the day he did give the young man appropriate advice ...

He obviously upset the Hutchinson fan club quite badly but at the end if the day he did give the young man appropriate advice ...

It was his lack of advice that was the problem. When a 19 year old kid comes to you and asks for help with his game and you have no time for him other than to show off by acting like a big time Charlie in front of the senior pros it tells you all you need to know about the man and his morals.

Maybe I should post the video I have of Sols “coaching” for us all to see......it would pretty much ensure the ‘man’ never works in football again.....

You’re right on one count. Telling Hutch to leave the club was probably the best advice he could have ever have given him.

Imagine leaving us to go and play for more money (which he receives on time) in Premier League 2 against the likes of Man City, Arsenal, Spurs and Man Utd, whilst being tutored by people like Wayne Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back