• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SoL Sports Extra Live from Victoria Road.

The Watermill Wino

Coach Guru⭐
Yes we're back for another SoL Sports Special live via satellite it's Tillys Shrimpers v the Daggers.
Our reporters from Victoria Road are Tannis, Tuppy and Bluemoon. From our Basildon studios it's Wino for another SoL /Zone Production.

Line up for today is
Flavs
Maher
Hammell
Gower
Sir Adam of Barrett
Hoops
Moose
Clarke
OJI
JCR and
Harrold

Playing in last years Blue strip and Daggers in red and blue stripes, at a wet Victoria Road with Mr Singh as the ref and we're off.

Last edited:
This will be Oji's last game for us then, as he is only allowed to play in 2 friendlies as part of the trial deal.

Oh excellent!

I forgot about this, was just wondering what to do with myself - now I'm settled!

Hope to hear lots of updates! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Goal Flash ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daggers; 1 Southend Uinted; 0
A long throw from the first attack, a little flick on and Daggers No 9 burries it past a stranded Flavs.

This will be Oji's last game for us then, as he is only allowed to play in 2 friendlies as part of the trial deal.

Lets hope he put in a blinder!!!! I hope we sign him, he's the person we want!!

:angel:

harrold.. working his ginger magic... like ron weasley except more gimpy

For those who were intrested tonights match is a testimonial for long serving Tim Cole. Admission was £12 and the club house aint bad with Worthingtons at 2-15 a pint. It's still ****ing down and our reporting team are in the shallow end.

Back