• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SoL Sports Special Live from Crawley Town

If the Crawley player deliberately set out to prove some "Macho" thing that is truly discusting in a friendly:mad:

It's getting worse now Cricko.

Foran has been sent off for retaliating to a challenge. Their no 8 also has been sent off and Macca has been booked for getting involved too.
Che has turned up and is now playing for Hammell. Lacky went on to say it's like a riot out there and wouldn't be surprised if Tilly pulls them off! There's wild challenges all over the place.

Is this all true ?

As i can't see Wilson making the journey after not being around.

Surely it's all lies and Hammell is still playing....please say it is ?

Foran has been sent off for retaliating to a challenge. Their no 8 also has been sent off and Macca has been booked for getting involved too.
Che has turned up and is now playing for Hammell. Lacky went on to say it's like a riot out there and wouldn't be surprised if Tilly pulls them off! There's wild challenges all over the place.

Macca wont take any prisoners..what the hell is going on .If I were Tilly a week before our first League game I would take them off to.

Just to cheer you all up a little .. The hamsters a getting done 1-0 by roma... I hate them more than Col ewe after last weekend

Macca wont take any prisoners..what the hell is going on .If I were Tilly a week before our first League game I would take them off to.

Agreed ... can't believe such a thing could happen in a poxy friendly, take them off Tilly

Is this all true ?

As i can't see Wilson making the journey after not being around.

Surely it's all lies and Hammell is still playing....please say it is ?
We at SoL take this as seriously as possible. I heard the team read out by the stadium guy and Che wasn't mentioned but it is I'm afraid true for the rest of it.

No risks, pull them off and leave... Far too risky so close to the start of the season.

just heard from a mate at the ground and it looks like hammell is ****ed and he suspects something maybe broken. this is now wilsons chance to prove what he is worth after all and i can confirm wilson definatly came on for hammell

Half time at the Broadfield stadium
Crawley Town; 0 Southend United; 0

Hammell update. It's not his leg but the problem is his kneecap. Tannis reports that Its Diabolical and we should just go off the pitch.
Tuppy reckons that Foran smacked their player and Lucky said that Che is Definitely on and wasn't mentioned at the start.
When Che came on the announcer said for Southend its no 3 I aint got his name so make it up.
Lucky added when the Crawley player went into a Shrimper the crowd was baying for more, he adds he wouldn't be surprised if it went off because FRIENDLY it AIN'T

Last edited:
**** this match. Pull them off. It's not worth the risk.

It's a FRIENDLY fgs.

Agreed ... can't believe such a thing could happen in a poxy friendly, take them off Tilly

exactly, we dont want another simon francis situation with a ridiculous takle putting him out for a couple of months

This is stupid!

A sending off and a stupid tackle injuring our main player

Come on Tilly Get the ref to have a chat with bvoth teams and setlle it down !

Half time at the Broadfield stadium
Crawley Town; 0 Southend United; 0

Hammell update. It's not his leg but the problem is his kneecap. Tannis reports that It Diabolical and we should just go off the pitch. Tuppy reckons that Foran smacked their player and Lucky said that Che is Definitely on and wasn't mentioned at the start. When Che came on the announcer said for Southend its no 3 I aint got his name so make it up.
Lucky added when the Crawley player went into a Shrimper the crowd was baying for more, he adds he wouldn't be surprised if it went off because FRIENDLY it AIN@T

maybe che made his own way to the ground and got stuck in the traffic on m25

Back