• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SoL Sports Special Live from Crawley Town

Yes mate .

May not be so as the bbc quotes the following:

"If referee Ruud Bossen reports the incidents, the pair could be banned for the start of the Premiership season."

Not sure if that just applies abroad or whether same applies in a UK based friendly. Hopefully, Foran wont be reported and will be free to start the new season with a clean slate.

It all seems a bit much for a friendly though......clearly all kicked off from the Hammell incident.

I'm at the game. Hammell's injury is a suspected break. The challenge was robust but,IMHO, NOT deliberate.

Foran's sending off was for grabbing the player who kicked out at Macca by the throat. I didn't actually see the foul but their guy kicked out at least twice.

Other than that, Crawley have been better than us even if we do look more composed on the ball and more accurate with the passing. The game is NOT A RIOT, FFS.

Do you think that the starting line-up was what Tilly had hoped to start at Orient, as he must have a pretty good idea by now?

But now within hammell and Possibly no Foran everything been thrown up in the air again !

dam Crawley !

Do you think that the starting line-up was what Tilly had hoped to start at Orient, as he must have a pretty good idea by now?

But now within hammell and Possibly no Foran everything been thrown up in the air again !

dam Crawley !

surely he wouldnt start with foran instead of jcr.

i'm not to sure on wednesday's showing, foran was immense.

Maybe JCR has a new club ?

i agree foran was immense but so was jcr and jcr is consistant with his effort unlike the usual lazy foran

Sounds like a awful friendly glad I didn't go. Its amazing how there has been bust ups at our friendlies! FFS they are friendlies thats the whole point of it. I suppose if they sort out their anger issues now it should lessen the ammount of bookings and sending off's when the league starts.

Back