• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SoL Sports Special Live from Crawley Town

The Watermill Wino

Coach Guru⭐
A SoL and Zone joint production.

Yes and indeed a very warm welcome to SoL Sports Special with our penultimate preseason fixture against the Red DEvils of Crawley Town. At the Broadfield stadium it's Tannis and Lucky B#####d. Here at the SoL Sports studios in Ole Basildonia, I'm Wino .

Clear blue skys, Bloody HOT! and £7 to get in after a 2 and a half hour journey around the m25 our reporters have given us todays teams.
Flavs
Gilbert
Richards
Sir Adam of Barrett
Hammell
Foran
Maher (c)
MacDonald
The MAC! Macca
Gowerand
Harrold

Subs today are Collis, JCR, Bailey,Liptak,
Bradders, Black, Hunt, Paynter,, Hoops, and Moose.

SoL Exclusive!!!!!

Lucky B nearly getting arrested for nicking the ball reports its Bloody hot on his head, we 're playing in our Blue kit and there seems to be around 100 to 130 of the Shrimpers faithful who have got ther so far.
Tannis exclusive today was to get hold of Sir Adam of Barrett and asked about this bid from Col Ewe?
" I only found out about it friday night but" this will please you " I'm not going anywhere"
Sir Adam of Barrett we salute you.

If you saw our interview with him at SoL day you would have no doubts where his heart ,Soul and believe lies Mat. In fact so strong were they we couldn't put in some of the things he would have done to certain Ex parties involved with his beloved Southend.

Yes why not ....:angel:

I see the going is easy to soft.

22 runners.

OK Cricko, so what's your take on the teams and especially where's Che. Also thoughts on sir Adam's comments?

The team,well a game beats training.

I feel Che is maybe thinking his time is up with us ..He a is a top lad ...and deserves a first team place elsewhere.........I read your interview with AB ...Normally it is all down to money..but he is SUFC, from his inner most heart..But of course with a family ect to look after .and a short career in Football ...Never say never I guess...

Shocking news form the Broadfield stadium. Lucky B#####d reports that the same player tackled ? hard into Hammell twice and with both doctors and coaching staff on it's feared that Hammell is going to be out for a long time. It's not looking good is it Cricko? Perhaps Che knew something like this would happen.

Oh **** thats all we need any idea what kind of injury it is and who replaced him please

Shocking news form the Broadfield stadium. Lucky B#####d reports that the same player tackled ? hard into Hammell twice and with both doctors and coaching staff on it's feared that Hammell is going to be out for a long time. It's not looking good is it Cricko? Perhaps Che knew something like this would happen.

****! This is seriously worrying. :eek:

:eek:That isn't good news.last year I would of panicked .now with such a full squad ....These things happen ....Lets hope is isnt serious ...But that is why we have a Squad.

i suppose the only consolation is that with our squad (barring no injuries) a back for of gilbert, clarke, barrett and hunt isn't shocking, with richards and che on the bench

The reports back to the studio say it Aint pretty and I guess it would be wrong to speculate about A, the challenge? and B, the extent of the injuries until later on when the press release is given.
From the guys in the ground it seems the play concerned just wanted to show a bit of guille or something like it?

Last edited:
:eek:That isn't good news.last year I would of panicked .now with such a full squad ....These things happen ....Lets hope is isnt serious ...But that is why we have a Squad.

We have strong cover everwhere IMO apart from left back though. Thats the only position I believe we're abit week on if Hammell is out injured.

We have strong cover everwhere IMO apart from left back though. Thats the only position I believe we're abit week on if Hammell is out injured.

Weak or otherwise, and no matter what you feel about the bloke, it's nice to know our weak link is the same fella who was almost ever-present in the defence the last time we went straight up out of this league (and the one below it)!

If you get your opportunity Che, I hope you grab it with both... er... feet!

Back