• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SoL Sports Special, Live from Park Lane.

Most friendlies are about the "smaller teams" earning little bit of money, so why are we playing on a friday night - Sure the Islanders would have got a few more £'s if played tomorrow??

I would have gone..

Great result, great reporting , sounds like we mean business this season , bring it on :)

Oji looks worth another look, a bit pacey and as was said before, keeps it simple.

No sign of Sultan Lipstick tonight that I saw.

Moussa looked very good to me, neat goal.

Oji looks worth a punt and, bar one calamity of crashing into Che, looks to have settled very quickly. Does the simple things, is not bad with the ball at his feet, very pacey, can mix it and looks to have potential. Built quite sturdy looking as well. The only thing is, from a distance he looks scarily like Hunt, but obviously slightly thicker set and even has some very similar mannerisms.

McCormack showed fantastic determination for the whole 90.

Ademeno did pretty damn well as a makeshift left back.

Francis' injury didn't look too great.

Black still looks rusty.

Maher played pretty well.

JCR was as electric as ever.

Hoops played well.

Harrold scored again.

A few other tidbits from tonight:

David Lee was there and sitting behind me. Blast from the past eh. Going to Hull wasn't the best decision you'll ever make eh David?

Also sitting by me was Darryl's Mrs. She's even fitter in real life. The git.

There was a young looking guy in full Charlton tracksuit there, which seemed odd. Potential player perhaps?

Last but definitely not least, Hoops has now signed his contract. Hoo freaking rah.

Andy ... he could have been the chap who played at Wakering on Tuesday night. ( the centre half ) - Charlton fella.

Stevie Hammell's missus is also very nice as well. Not sure she is as good as Shorty's missus though. Talking of Shorty ...

Conceding goals record:

Shorty 4 Collis 0.

Read into that what you will readers!

Andy ... he could have been the chap who played at Wakering on Tuesday night. ( the centre half ) - Charlton fella.

Stevie Hammell's missus is also very nice as well. Not sure she is as good as Shorty's missus though. Talking of Shorty ...

Conceding goals record:

Shorty 4 Collis 0.

Read into that what you will readers!

Nope, this guy showed a passing resemblence to Wayne Gray and even had the bling in his ears like him.

Someone said that behind me on the way out. Wasn't you was it!? :p

It probably was mate. I was pointing it out to my GF who has a slight fancy for Mr Flahavan and i enjoyed rubbing said information in!

:D

Oh and I forgot to add to my observations, Moussa once again impressed. We could really have a player on our hands here.

Back