• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SoL Sports Special v Vitesse Arnhem

The Watermill Wino

Coach Guru⭐
Yes another SoL /Zone Production for tonights game at the Hall.At the Hall we have Tannis and in the Studio, I'm Wino.
The game was delayed for 15 minutes because of traffic problems and as a conciquence Gilbert( late arrival ) is on the bench with Hunt as RB

Team for tonight ;
Collis
Sir Adam of Barrett
Che
Hunt
Liptak
Moose
Bailey
Foran
JCR
MacDonald and
Billy
Tannis on the spot with his reporting as ever

Sis Adam of barrett is skipper tonight . And Luke gutteridge is in the stands watching .

Last edited:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Goal Flash ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Southend United: 0 Vitesse Arnhem: 1 Benson
Ball over from the left and find their stiker in the clear to shoot home the ball

Sounds like a 2nd XI.

For someone who couldn't wait to get away last season, Gutts seems to be spending a lot of time around the team. I just hope he paid full price for his ticket.

08012051540032.jpg

Half time from the South Upper

Hunt is now where Adam was i at center back. Moose shot from 25 yards and there was a goal line clearance as it beat their keeper.
JCR with another jinking run crossed to Foran who hit the side netting. Southend really putting on the pressure now.

Back