• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sol

If he does get the managers job my moneys on him getting an OBE out before Easter when they realise what a strange man he is.

Here we go again those "in the know"
Can you just come out and tell us what Sol did ???

We are not allowed...Including jokes.

Which is a shame for MM as he gets the abuse and blame for things that started long before he arrived.

We are not allowed...Including jokes.

Which is a shame for MM as he gets the abuse and blame for things that started long before he arrived.
So if SC did things along the lines that have been hinted at why has it
a) not been made public - it's been hinted that some of the behavior was completely inappropriate and along the lines that shouldn't be allowed to work in that sort of position again.
b) why hasn't club or players raised issues with authorities or PFA/FA as a minimum?

Keeping quite about inappropriate behavior leads to more victims and should be called out.

So if SC did things along the lines that have been hinted at why has it
a) not been made public - it's been hinted that some of the behavior was completely inappropriate and along the lines that shouldn't be allowed to work in that sort of position again.
b) why hasn't club or players raised issues with authorities or PFA/FA as a minimum?

This is a forum not a public inquiry so whatever has or hasn't happened cant be openly discussed on here as there could be legal consequences for the owners about what is said.

Equally and on a more personal note, not everyone involved will want their name being mentioned on social media.

The end now lets move on:Thumbs up:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is picture of Sol on his instagram standing in front of a white board with
his prep for the Bristol Rovers game - actually quite interesting ..

solmanofficial
Verified
Football, scoring and defending goals. To do all that you need passion, discipline skill, vision, leaders and above all Team Spirit. What do you bring to the table? #football

Sols ability as a manager will remain open to debate, to anyone who hasn’t witnessed it in person or seen it with their own eyes.

However his credibility as a human being and his ability to manage and lead people with a set of morals and ethics that are becoming of a professional football club manager is highly dubious.

I have seen his coaching, if you can call it that and it’s very limited and highly unchallenging for pro footballers.

The photos / screenshots of his actions, were shared among the players. Worse still several players remained in ex clubs what’s app groups and these screenshots were also shared among the what’s app groups at other football clubs....you can guess what the players in those groups who are members of their ex clubs groups did with them.

I’m fed up with one persons obsession to question and try and lead me or anyone else into waters where it’s not in the best interests of this forum to be in.

What I will say Sol needed to learn a very valuable lesson I’ve heard many people repeat....slightly adapted to suit Sol......that unfortunately for him will be the main reason he finds himself finding it hard to get managerial positions....

“It’s better to have a few thousand people think you’re clueless than to go on Sky Sports, open your mouth and confirm it to several million.......”

Sols ability as a manager will remain open to debate, to anyone who hasn’t witnessed it in person or seen it with their own eyes.

However his credibility as a human being and his ability to manage and lead people with a set of morals and ethics that are becoming of a professional football club manager is highly dubious.

I have seen his coaching, if you can call it that and it’s very limited and highly unchallenging for pro footballers.

The photos / screenshots of his actions, were shared among the players. Worse still several players remained in ex clubs what’s app groups and these screenshots were also shared among the what’s app groups at other football clubs....you can guess what the players in those groups who are members of their ex clubs groups did with them.

I’m fed up with one persons obsession to question and try and lead me or anyone else into waters where it’s not in the best interests of this forum to be in.

What I will say Sol needed to learn a very valuable lesson I’ve heard many people repeat....slightly adapted to suit Sol......that unfortunately for him will be the main reason he finds himself finding it hard to get managerial positions....

“It’s better to have a few thousand people think you’re clueless than to go on Sky Sports, open your mouth and confirm it to several million.......”

thanks for this ..... woo hoo screen shots now.. whatever next..

btw I thought I was the troll with the obsession.

This is a forum not a public inquiry so whatever has or hasn't happened cant be openly discussed on here as there could be legal consequences for the owners about what is said.

Equally and on a more personal note, not everyone involved will want their name being mentioned on social media.

The end now lets move on:Thumbs up:

Who is the troll that loves Sol? ..........
I've been polite calling him Sol not Judas as he should rightfully be known

Whatever you think of Sol as a man, what he was promised and what Ron gave him were 2 very different things. I mentioned on here before that when Tony Colbert came in he put the players on a fitness regime with various dietary suppliments and these were stopped after the 1st month for costing too much. Sol also found that we hadn't paid our subscription to a scouting tool that is a staple of all professional football clubs. I think Sol's team is very good and with a club that can afford these things I think the team would get a tune out of the players. From the "rumours" that can't be spoken of and his unusual character Sol certainly has his downsides. I would expect Sol's time hear to have been a learning curve though and I think his team would bring success. It would be interesting to see if he gets a decent job (I don't think he's got a chance of the Sunderland one), just to see whether he can evolve and put his time here behind him. Footballers talk so wherever he ends up people will know the rumours.

Last edited:
Back