• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
There are now only 5 shares required for ShrimperZone to be able to sponsor Ben Coker our debutant clean sheet winner from today's game.

If you want to be in with a chance of winning some great prizes its £10 a share then once all are filled then the prize winners will be picked out of a hat.

Come on everyone we are nearly there. See the sponsorship thread for all the other info. We have until Wednesday and I know there are 5 of you out there who would love the chance to win a Ben Coker signed shirt.

Link to thread: http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?78249-Zone-SUFC-player-Sponsorship-2013-14

Last edited:
Thanks, added you both to the list. Only 7 to go now :smile:

Why don't you ask Wino for the rest of the money required, see he is sponsoring 8 shirts this season.
No wonder there is no money in SUISA's bank account.:winking:

Why don't you ask Wino for the rest of the money required, see he is sponsoring 8 shirts this season.
No wonder there is no money in SUISA's bank account.:winking:

Not sure I'm the rich money man your thinking of Fiftyone? :smile: Anyway that's 9 shirts Travelzone / Shrimperzone have and we may as well make it 10 by taking the last 2 pledges.
Well done all that put in to the Zone.

How do I pay? Only on tapatalk as on holiday. If someone could invoice me via pay pal on a.lewis.02[at]cantab.net that would be ace.

Back