• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sole Trader or Limited Company

I'd go and visit the business link website http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/home/ and look through some of the information on there. If you need face to face support, try to get booked onto a Business Advice Open Day or contact one of their advisers.

Up until recently, business link had various offices in essex which were closed down as part of the government cuts, However, many of them re-opened under their own steam and offer similar support still. Dont know if the Southend office is still there, but the one in Braintree is now called Business Development Services http://www.bds-nwe.org.uk/. They might not be able to help directly, but should tell you where you can go for help in the Southend area.

Good luck - and btw I would advise that you set up as a Ltd Company!

Maybe people born in Essex. Me, DtS and Kent Shrimper all make money outside the county. :winking:

What's more entrepeneurial than moving?

C, DtS and Kent Shrimper are all, I believe, from Essex, which was my point.

Back