• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Solihull away tickets now on sale

I live in Birmingham, so Solihull Moors is a no brainer for me. The fact that I work right next to the ground is also a bonus! 🤷‍♂️
Any chance you could go along there and ask them when the tickets will be on sale or at least get them to answer the phone ??

I heard from noon today but clearly that’s not the case but then we are away on holiday so unable to check regularly

I parked in club car park last season was £5 on a first come first served basis.

Rang Southend ticket office this morning. A very confused young lady had to ask the chap next to her the answers to every question i asked? She finally told me that it would be this afternoon. No sign of them yet!!
She also told me that you couls only book tickets online. No pick up from ticket office and no posted tickets. Also no pay on the gate at Solihull.

Won’t be any issues at all getting tickets. They have a decent away end and how many Southend fans will realistically be making the journey.
500?

Any news on the away ticket scheme???

Won’t be any issues at all getting tickets. They have a decent away end and how many Southend fans will realistically be making the journey.
500?

500 tops. What with planned train strikes etc.

Think we had about 600 there last season and was still plenty of room in the covered terrace behind the goal. Well until Ron decided to make a guest appearance anyway. So as you say no issues.

We get a good start against Borehanwood and I would expect a good following. We took 500 last season when we were **** so think we will push higher than that on the 13th

500?

I would imagine the Boreham Wood game will massively dictate the amount we take to Solihull. 750 if we win our first game I reckon

500 tops. What with planned train strikes etc.

Think we had about 600 there last season and was still plenty of room in the covered terrace behind the goal. Well until Ron decided to make a guest appearance anyway. So as you say no issues.
You remember last year there was petrol crisis and we took about 450 didn’t we ? Ron bowled into the Southend fans throwing windmills etc etc etc and guess what ? We lost again

For the majority of people it was a new ground last season and it was the novelty factor.

I can see our away followings being a lot worse, especially if we are not doing as well

Train strikes will affect this away day, but being the first of the season, I think we'll bring around 700 if our opening day is a good result.

Back